Metal Storm logo
Current fav song (not metal/rock)

14.07.2006 - 01:52
Damnated
Churchburner
Mine is Gnarls Barkley - Crazy, Norah Jones - Don't Know Why
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
14.07.2006 - 02:23
heresiarch
Forever Dead
My alltime non metal song is old blues tune . The Tin Pan Alley large number of blues guitarists have recorded it
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
14.07.2006 - 02:39
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
Chris de Burgh - Spanish Train

I love the lyrics more then the actual music, but it's still an all around ace song.
----
14.07.2006 - 02:57
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I'm not sure what it's called, but I think it's called Stuff You Gotta Watch by Muddy Waters. If it's the correct song that I'm thinking of it only has vocals and guitar. The guitar is so simple but it's so damn catchy.
14.07.2006 - 04:08
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
mania de voce-rita lee and milton nascimento, a very beautiful song, brazilian jazz
14.07.2006 - 05:31
Endoftherainbow

Dance With The Devil by Immortal Technique great rap song with some pretty sick lyrics it's not really a current favorite song of mine but it's the only thing I can think of that I like that's not metal or rock.
15.07.2006 - 15:01
VaronoZz
Vampbaron
adagio for strings........
----
give praise for the blood it bled,
grant a rose for the dead...
15.07.2006 - 15:14
Metalforos666

i am not in the mood to think
Alkinoos Ioannidis - De boro
----
www.myspace.com/metalforos
15.07.2006 - 17:05
Alouqua
Account deleted
Fav, song??? I don't know... I love too many songs (not metal songs)
Elysium and Roads by Portishead
Its, oh, so quiet, Joga... and the whole Homogenic...by Björk
And there is another song, in fact 2 other songs... don't laugh, they remember me a lot of good things with my best friends... It's Raining Man and I Will Survive...
15.07.2006 - 18:00
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
That's a hard one cause currently I'm totally addicted to Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out, which is a rock song

Hmmm lemme think.... Ok, currently I'd say Enjya - The Celts, I've been listening to it lately a lot.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
15.07.2006 - 18:31
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Either "Blue Bayou" or "Crying" by Roy Orbison. I have been listening to a lot of "Changes" by Black Sabbath, but I suppose that counts as Rock/Metal. So Orbison for now.
----
The force will be with you, always.
18.07.2006 - 19:43
Stigmatized
Anything by Stephen Lynch at the moment. Funny guy.....
19.07.2006 - 20:28
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
This morning? Ice Age by Joy Division.

Trying to pick a favorite song - either metal or not metal is about impossible.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
19.07.2006 - 23:32
Bitch Boy

"Where's my boy?" - Faultline. The lyrics are very stupid, but the way Chris Martin (from Coldplay) sings, and the music, make this song pretty emotive.
20.07.2006 - 03:14
Erosive Offals
Account deleted
Lay Lady Lay by Bob Dylan
20.07.2006 - 04:33
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Oh, Chan chan from Compay segundo, what a song!!!
20.07.2006 - 23:50
tindomerel
Account deleted
Apocalyptica-Path
Megadeth-Countdown to Extinction
Muse-Time is Running Out
Mastodon-Aqua Dementia
a Perfect Circle-Blue
22.07.2006 - 04:43
Ibanez07
Account deleted
The Servant - Cells [Instrumental]
29.07.2006 - 05:59
Nyctophobia
Account deleted
Written by VaronoZz on 15.07.2006 at 15:01

Ooo, a Samuel Barber fan. Agnes Dei was very good as well (the strings replaced with a chorus)
Such a sad song.

As for my favorite song...probably Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds musical. Not really a song, but I love it.
29.07.2006 - 14:36
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Currently I'm totally obsessed with three bands - My Chemical Romance, Lostprophets and The Autoamtic. And I keep listening to Lostrpophets's Everybody Screaming!!!!, Always All Waays (Apologies, Glances and Messed Up Chances), Rooftops, Last Train Home and Last Summer, MCR's Cemetery Drive, I'm Not Okay (I Promise) and The Automatic's Monster. But Everybody Screaming!!! is totally my number 1 right now. I just found this strange random mixture of songs to completely describe how I have been feeling lately, that's why that has been my playlist for a time now and will remain so.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
30.07.2006 - 18:04
VaronoZz
Vampbaron
Written by Guest on 29.07.2006 at 05:59

Written by VaronoZz on 15.07.2006 at 15:01

Ooo, a Samuel Barber fan. Agnes Dei was very good as well (the strings replaced with a chorus)
Such a sad song.

I mean Tiesto's song ;p

As for my favorite song...probably Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds musical. Not really a song, but I love it.
----
give praise for the blood it bled,
grant a rose for the dead...
30.07.2006 - 19:53
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
From my favorite female singer lila downs- la malinche
30.07.2006 - 19:57
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
im currently loving the red sparrowes album and the first jesu EP. i suppose both of these could be considered rock of some sort, but i prefer not to call them that.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
30.07.2006 - 20:42
KryptoN
imperceptible
Currently I'm addicted to Jake Shimabukuro's ukulele version of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps". So beautiful.

There's also a video of him on youtube playing this song in some garden or something:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=puSkP3uym5k
30.07.2006 - 21:52
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
right now i can't stop listening to milton nascimento, the song is caçador de nim. A great guitar solo!
03.08.2006 - 15:38
Stigmatized
Another great song that never gets old is "The Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel. Such a calming song.
04.08.2006 - 22:11
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Ken Hirai - Pop star
lol that's such a creepy cheesy poppy song but I LURVE it
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
04.08.2006 - 22:28
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
My current fav song is called 'Mojo' it is from the Peeping Tom (Mike Patton) album and i am driving myself mad playing it.
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
04.08.2006 - 22:54
Darky
Account deleted
Feel Fine - Augustana.
05.08.2006 - 15:51
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Rauli "Badding" Somerjoki Teinienkeli --> teen angel
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain