Metal Storm logo
Edenbridge - New Band Members Announced

Edenbridge have announced the addition of guitarist Dominik Sebastian and bassist Simon Holzknecht to the group's ranks:

"We would like to welcome 2 new band members!

Dominik Sebastian, also known from the band Thirdmoon, has already played guitar on the whole "MyEarthDream" Tour and has proved to be a great guy and musician and got on well with us. Dominik of course can also be heard on Edenbridge´s new live album "LiveEarthDream".
Simon Holzknecht, to many also known from his other band Serenity, is our new bass player! Simon is our youngest band member with only 22 years and is absolutely smashing on his instrument !

A cordial welcome, guys!"

Next Monday, on May 4 the new Edenbridge live album "LiveEarthDream" will be released.

Source: edenbridge.org
Band profile: Edenbridge
Posted: 28.04.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 35 users
28.04.2009 - 15:34
Enissa

Wow, and I thought someone has been kicked out!!! anyway, I think these musicians are very good addition to Edenbridge...
28.04.2009 - 16:27
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Great news, it sounds like they've made some smart and logical choices Ahhhh and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the live disc....
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
29.04.2009 - 06:03
Symmachus

That's nice that they found new members. Since they've been in other bands, they seem like they're nice for the band.

Hits total: 2153 | This month: 2