Metal Storm logo
Carpathian Forest - Guitarist Leaves The Band

Carpathian Forest guitarist/bassist Terje "Tchort" Vik Schei announced that he is leaving the band:

"Its been more than 10 years with perversion and provocation and I have seen, heard and done shit I didnt even know excisted and the past decade has been like a rollercoaster from hell! And since I got too addicted to this shit I can also announce that I am starting a brand new band and I cant wait to see unexplored depths of hell with the new stuff. I am confident that I will find a killer line up and be back to fuck you up! My deepest respect and grattitude goes to vocalist Nattefrost for letting me into his personal hell and keeping me there for a decade! I will return..."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Carpathian Forest
Posted: 22.05.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 87 users
22.05.2009 - 17:17
Slyfang

A new Tchort? now that sounds exciting. but i still hope we'll be able to hear more from Green Carnation
23.05.2009 - 03:42
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Perhaps some new direction in their musical path?
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
23.05.2009 - 07:04
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Yeah more Green Carnation would be interesting. but a new tchort band also works.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
23.05.2009 - 07:05
Symmachus

Written by Slyfang on 22.05.2009 at 17:17

A new Tchort? now that sounds exciting. but i still hope we'll be able to hear more from Green Carnation

I was just thinking about Green Carnation as well when I was reading this! I want there to be more Green Carnation material as well.
23.05.2009 - 13:53
Smurfophagist

Damn, CF without Tchort...
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
25.05.2009 - 23:15
blizzard tyrant

I cant wait to hear his band
03.01.2012 - 22:32
TrueMetalWarrior

Written by Slyfang on 22.05.2009 at 17:17

indeed green carnation was amazing!!!

Hits total: 3864 | This month: 23