Total votes: 3
24.05.2009 - 14:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is about MDB live albums

But please dont vote if you havnt hear albums , even had seen band live

I never had seen band live, cant tell how they sounds

For me no doubt its An Ode To Woe.
First I like all MDB stupido lbums and I even cant pic up one song who's best , there is in each albums 3-6 songs who shood be ebst, so its not posible
But about live, when I listen The Voice Of the Wretched it sounds like its be poor quality
An Ode to Woe sound guality is better, instruments, Aron voice its awesome, hrd to tell its live lbum, so I like it better, even trcak list is lil better to, even all songs are good, but + FOR YOU its one of my fav all time songs, and live I like it better how stupid, maybe im tired of studio album verse, so now I prefere live, also My Hope, the Destroyer and The Whote, Tke Cook, And The Mother sound sgood there
Realy one of best live albums what I ever had hear ... seems MDB going same way how Dio, when Aron be 65 he still cn play good live and band realise good album hehehhe
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.09.2009 - 19:30
farmakon
Whispering Gloom
Written by Bad English on 24.05.2009 at 14:50

This is about MDB live albums

But please dont vote if you havnt hear albums , even had seen band live

I never had seen band live, cant tell how they sounds

For me no doubt its An Ode To Woe.
First I like all MDB stupido lbums and I even cant pic up one song who's best , there is in each albums 3-6 songs who shood be ebst, so its not posible
But about live, when I listen The Voice Of the Wretched it sounds like its be poor quality
An Ode to Woe sound guality is better, instruments, Aron voice its awesome, hrd to tell its live lbum, so I like it better, even trcak list is lil better to, even all songs are good, but + FOR YOU its one of my fav all time songs, and live I like it better how stupid, maybe im tired of studio album verse, so now I prefere live, also My Hope, the Destroyer and The Whote, Tke Cook, And The Mother sound sgood there
Realy one of best live albums what I ever had hear ... seems MDB going same way how Dio, when Aron be 65 he still cn play good live and band realise good album hehehhe

I agree with you. Ode To Woe is much better - good sound and also better tracklist (especially incudes The Dreadful Hours).
I saw MDB's show last year on Masters of Rock - they played last show that day, after big storm, it was very cold and the show was fantastic. They played a lot old songs (from Turn Loose... era and even older)