Metal Storm logo
Cryptic Wintermoon - Album Recordings Finished

Cryptic Wintermoon have issued the following statement, already a couple of days ago:

"It's finally done. The recordings for our new album are finnished Outstanding are just mix and mastering.

After long discussions, we decided to release the record by ourselves, without Label. And so we need YOU to spread the news! The album will be released in September and can be ordered directly from us and chosen Mailorders which will be announced here when the record is out. With the release we do a live release party in Naila (near Hof/Germany) on September 26th together with some other great bands. Stay tuned for further news and the exact release date."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Cryptic Wintermoon
Posted: 22.05.2009 by albatros

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 9 users
26.05.2009 - 04:13
Lord_Regnier

Glad to know it will be released in september. I was afraid it would be delayed and released only in 2010.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
29.06.2009 - 00:32
Crimson

Yesh!
27.09.2009 - 06:07
albatros

I bought my copy tonight. I haven't heard it in its entirety yet, but what I've heard is very pleasing to me. Frankly I didn't expect much after such a long wait, but I'm pleasantly surprised. It fits in with their earlier work, but is different enough to be interesting. I also wrote a few words about their CD release party in a comment to the Eternal Frost Festival tonight.
27.09.2009 - 14:21
Lord_Regnier

I received the album by mail but I haven't listened to it yet.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
27.09.2009 - 14:22
albatros

Wow ! If you got it in Canada, then their marketing concept might work, after all ...

Hits total: 2437 | This month: 2