Metal Storm logo
Desultory

26.05.2009 - 18:46
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Desultory are a great Swedish Death metal band. They released 3 albums back in the 90's and then they disbanded. But now they are back again planing to release a new album in late 2009.

Discuss here everything about this band...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
26.05.2009 - 20:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Exelent band, all 90's album is great I love such kind of death metal, more I live more I see how axelent was old school Swe DM, realy in old days I like americn, nowdays I turn more more tpo Swe DM,
One of evidance how wounderfull was Swe DN, about new album I better stuck to classicks
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.05.2009 - 21:10
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Bad English on 26.05.2009 at 20:42

about new album I better stuck to classicks

unfortunately this is what most times happens. it is too difficult for most bands to achieve after so many years the greatness of their past releases... but let's hope they'll release something good..
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
02.08.2017 - 05:54
I absolutely love this band. classic swede DM at its best and most pure. that newer album ended up dropping in 2011 and it was titled "counting our scars", and I just listened to it the other day along with "bitterness" and "into eternity"...love all three but counting our scars seems to have a bit different vocal approach, still heavy as fuck and the album's overall feel is still also very desultory. I will always keep this band in my daily rotation.
23.03.2018 - 04:48
Fan-fucking-tastic band, I have and regularly listen to Into Eternity, Bitterness, and the newer Counting Our Scars. All heavy duty records and a must listen for any serious fan of Swedish DM.