Metal Storm logo
Immortal - New Album Title, Tracklist, Release Date And Cover Art Revealed

Original news, posted on 27.05.2009

Immortal have announced the following short update:

"The new Immortal album is finally recorded, and will be released in the fall. The album title is: "All Shall Fall".

In two weeks, the band will return to the stage, at this year's Sweden Rock."

"All Shall Fall" was recorded at Grieghallen Studio in Norway and Abyss Studio in Sweden.

UPDATED, on 15.06.2009 (thanks to Abattoir)

Immortal have announced the tracklist for the new album:

01. All Shall Fall
02. The Rise Of Darkness
03. Hordes To War
04. Norden On Fire
05. Arctic Swarm
06. Mount North
07. Unearthly Kingdom

UPDATED, on 19.06.2009 (thanks to Jehan)

"All Shall Fall", the new album from Immortal, will be released on September 25, 2009.

UPDATE (thanks to Jehan and Biedrik)

Norwegian metallers Immortal have revealed the cover art for their forthcoming album, "All Shall Fall", which will be released on September 25 in Europe (October 6 in North America) via Nuclear Blast Records.

Source: immortalofficial.com
Band profile: Immortal
Posted: 04.08.2009 by Jojo69

Comments page 4 / 4

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 100   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 446 users
05.08.2009 - 02:23
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
The new cover art is The Raven Gate... honestly, probably their best.

and i don't think nu-metal fans heads will explode if they buy this... it will be a riff fest like their last couple is my guess.

and does anyone still even listen to nu-metal anymore? it's 2009 FFS, not 2003...
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
05.08.2009 - 05:39
Mull666

Its exciting news i thought they were dead and gone. Damned in black is easily their best album lets hear another like it!!!
05.08.2009 - 13:18
-Morbid-

I agree it would be better as a gatefold cover, but I still sorta like it. It's a little more... subtle or something like that.
05.08.2009 - 15:06
Judas
The Amputator
Gah, damn the cover, where are the necro shin pads?

Looking forward to hearing this though!
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
05.08.2009 - 17:58
DieH@rd

Written by dp2412@aol.com on 16.06.2009 at 07:56

"open the gate!"

"of the mountain of black!"
----
His is a name the world will never forget... He is Dargor!
-Rhapsody-
06.08.2009 - 23:10
Baz Anderson

That's a really cool cover.
07.08.2009 - 00:49
DoomGuard

Love the cover and cant wait to hear the album

lost of ppl crying in this thread lol
17.09.2009 - 21:39
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Yet another album released two weeks later on one continent then another. seems to me one way to reduce the amount of downloading is to make it available at the same time...
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
17.09.2009 - 22:05
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I believe it has something to do with "coordination with other releases" - some famous band in USA should release their album in the end of September...they wont be compete with it and rather wait...am i wrong?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

17.09.2009 - 22:29
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
That might be the case, but if so it's a bit silly. if the buyer is a fan of bands A and B, why not get both?

if the individual is a fan of band A (Immortal) but not band B (whoever else is releasing), and is one of those who feels no guilt about downoading (and never purchasing) a release, it might cost the label a sale.

me?

i'll buy it whenever it comes out, but it's downright frustrating that this, the new Candlemass, etc, don't come out until weeks later. the new Candlemass release came out almost a full month later, i believe.

it's ridiculous.

in a day and age wehre people can beam music files to one another across continents nearly instantaneously, i don't see the logic in this approach, particularly in a failing market.
----

Hits total: 12498 | This month: 7