‹‹ Back to the Extreme metal forum Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Users visited: 114  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by CyGuy6587 on 17.05.2006 at 12:14
I recently aquired this Polish death metal band's newest album, Organic Hallucinosis, and I love it. I'm not a big fan of raw death metal, but this one is great. Might look into their other stuff as well

Page 5 of 5

Don Martin
le fu-

05.04.2010 at 19:45
Decapitated are fucking killer ^^ Their new drummer Krimh seems to be the incarnation of Vitek, he's so damn good!
----
What a tackastrophe!
JD
Gangsta shit!

07.05.2010 at 13:49
That's great i hope the new vocals "rafal" is good too
R.I.P Vitek
----
"Art is our only salvation from the horror of existence"
Malphas

07.08.2010 at 18:58
Sorry for reviving an old topic but i just had to write, these guys are my all time favorite band, the definition of talent, i mean starting to play at 12 and recording "Winds of Creation" at 17/18.....it's just a tragedy what happened to Vitek......(as so often in metal :S) but it's unbelievable how Vogg pulled it off and rebuilt the band, i have a brother myself and i can imagine how he must have felt :S . It's just awesome to have them back again, and I'm absolutely ecstatic about their upcoming album this fall
----
exclude the impossible, and what's left is the truth.
vezzy
Stallmanite

07.08.2010 at 19:24
Written by Malphas on 07.08.2010 at 18:58

Sorry for reviving an old topic but i just had to write, these guys are my all time favorite band.

Really? Last time you were yapping about how godly Death is.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
Malphas

08.08.2010 at 01:49
Yeah i love em both but decapitated is my #1 death #2 xD (although with just a small lead )
----
JMartynas

09.02.2013 at 22:25
I absolutely love their first and second albums, and I'm starting to get into The Negation Organic Hallucinosis for me is an ok album, nothing special, but my opinion may change after more listens. Carnival Is Forever is even more tricky, for now I don't seem to like it very much
Jtbmetal123

11.02.2013 at 07:35
I honestly love all of their albums. They are brutal and very instrumental with amazing vocals. Great death metal band.
Guib

22.02.2013 at 07:01
Well I love their early works, but Carnival Is Forever.. yeah I kind of regret this one Nothing special to it, pretty bland.
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -
Thrashette

22.02.2013 at 18:30
Carnival Is Forever grew on me eventually. But yea, initially I wasn't crazy about it and I still prefer their older work. I didn't like their new vocalist that much until I saw him live. He's a great live performer and really knew how to get the crowd going.
Fritillaria
Account deleted
  03.03.2013 at 18:24
Written by Thrashette on 22.02.2013 at 18:30

He's a great live performer and really knew how to get the crowd going.

That's exactly what I would say
!J.O.O.E.!

03.03.2013 at 18:41
I remember when they played in Brighton, after the gig my friend went up to the singer and said "You guys were much better than I thought you'd be."

He turned and walked off without saying anything.
----
Mr. Doctor
Skandino

03.03.2013 at 22:54
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 03.03.2013 at 18:41

I remember when they played in Brighton, after the gig my friend went up to the singer and said "You guys were much better than I thought you'd be."

Well... he does get the crowd going... Out of his space. What a bitch xD
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 31.01.2012 at 00:21
Post a picture of your bushy mane for redemption.
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
!J.O.O.E.!

03.03.2013 at 22:56
Written by Mr. Doctor on 03.03.2013 at 22:54

Well... he does get the crowd going... Out of his space. What a bitch xD

Well it was the singer that walked away I suppose he could have hurled abuse at her or something if he was really a bitch.
----
Thrashette

04.03.2013 at 00:01
Haha I remember when they played here, the singer got off the stage and was leaning over the rails to give us high fives. And then someone stole his hat XD I think he called us motherfuckers and then just went on with the show like it didn't happen lol
Guib

04.03.2013 at 01:32
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 03.03.2013 at 18:41

Well saying ''You guys were much better than (I THOUGHT YOUD BE)'' what did your friend expect ? No tact really, thats not something you say
to anyone or any band you've just seen live lol... You keep that thought to yourself. Or at least a more polite way to say it would be ''You exceeded my expectations'' thats not so bad.
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -
!J.O.O.E.!

04.03.2013 at 01:35
Written by Guib on 04.03.2013 at 01:32

Well saying ''You guys were much better than (I THOUGHT YOUD BE)'' what did your friend expect ? No tact really, thats not something you say
to anyone or any band you've just seen live lol... You keep that thought to yourself.

It's a backhand compliment. If you had a sense of humour you'd say thanks and laugh it off instead of expecting everyone to drop to their knees and and worship you
----
Guib

04.03.2013 at 01:41
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 04.03.2013 at 01:35

Written by Guib on 04.03.2013 at 01:32

to anyone or any band you've just seen live lol... You keep that thought to yourself.

It's a backhand compliment. If you had a sense of humour you'd say thanks and laugh it off instead of expecting everyone to drop to their knees and and worship you

No he doesn't need worship but when you hear a thousand people everyday saying good or bad shit to you and about you, it gets pretty hard to know if its a ''backhand compliment'' or anything else, really and it probably gets on your nerves aswell... Im pretty sure that if I was in any musician's shoes I'd be sick and tired of people's opinions and comments, no matter if its positive or negative. I mean they gotta go through alot of shit (touring, barely sleeping, talking to people they probably don't even wanna talk to) I totally understand his reaction no matter if he's got a sense of humour or not lol. Its just sometimes you have bad days and sometimes you're just sick and tired of people no matter what they do
----
!J.O.O.E.!

04.03.2013 at 01:46
Written by Guib on 04.03.2013 at 01:41

No he doesn't need worship but when you hear a thousand people everyday saying good or bad shit to you and about you, it gets pretty hard to know if its a ''backhand compliment'' or anything else, really and it probably gets on your nerves aswell... Im pretty sure that if I was in any musician's shoes I'd be sick and tired of people's opinions and comments, no matter if its positive or negative. I mean they gotta go through alot of shit (touring, barely sleeping, talking to people they probably don't even wanna talk to) I totally understand his reaction no matter if he's got a sense of humour or not lol. Its just sometimes you have bad days and sometimes you're just sick and tired of people no matter what they do

But you forget that people are also consumers and have paid to see said band and have the right to an opinion. Honestly, if you can't take the criticism (not that this comment was anywhere near criticism) then you need to get a different vocation or shield yourself off from public awareness altogether. If someone has the balls to critique a band member to their face for valid reasons then I say good on them. If you don't tell a band when they're wrong you get shit like Morbid Angel's "industrial" stuff materialising with a bunch of yes-men telling them they're making good music.
----
Guib

04.03.2013 at 01:58
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 04.03.2013 at 01:46

Written by Guib on 04.03.2013 at 01:41

But you forget that people are also consumers and have paid to see said band and have the right to an opinion. Honestly, if you can't take the criticism (not that this comment was anywhere near criticism) then you need to get a different vocation or shield yourself off from public awareness altogether. If someone has the balls to critique a band member to their face for valid reasons then I say good on them. If you don't tell a band when they're wrong you get shit like Morbid Angel's "industrial" stuff materialising with a bunch of yes-men telling them they're making good music.

Yeah they pay to see the band live, nothing more nothing less. Its music man, most musician don't give a single fuck about what their fans thinks about their music, they do it because they enjoy it and if fans doesn't like what they do well, imo they can just stop listening and move on A band should not do stuff to please fans... seriously thats the wrong way to do music. I mean a band can love touring, playing live without having love every single fan personally and having to know what they think... this is seriously useless My opinion.
----
!J.O.O.E.!

04.03.2013 at 02:00
Written by Guib on 04.03.2013 at 01:58

Yeah they pay to see the band live, nothing more nothing less. Its music man, most musician don't give a single fuck about what their fans thinks about their music, they do it because they enjoy it and if fans doesn't like what they do well, imo they can just stop listening and move on A band should not do stuff to please fans... seriously thats the wrong way to do music. I mean a band can love touring, playing live without having love every single fan personally and having to know what they think... this is seriously useless My opinion.

In which case band's shouldn't get pissy when people tell them their opinions, that was my point. If you're going to make bad music / play bad shows then be prepared for a backlash
----
Mattybu
crusty juggler

04.03.2013 at 08:37
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 04.03.2013 at 01:46

If you don't tell a band when they're wrong you get shit like Morbid Angel's "industrial" stuff materialising with a bunch of yes-men telling them they're making good music.

This needs to be put on the side of a blimp
----
"Marcel saw 1th Ron Jeremey movie when it was out on VHS" -K7
Malphas

04.03.2013 at 16:39
British humor is not for everyone xD
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Login or register to post here.