‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]
Users visited: 285  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Deadmeat on 28.05.2009 at 16:38
After making a poll with having only 8 possible choices I decided that it would be better to have a Beer topic. So, tell us what's your favorite beer, why it is and give us all the necessary information about it so that we can try it when we have the chance.

So, keep on the discussion about this great drink called Beer!

As for me, I've already wrote it: Erdinger (i don't know much about it's short etc) is the best. It is a beer that kneeds in your bottle and it tastes great!

Page 22 of 22

Bad English
nobody

17.08.2014 at 01:16
Written by JD on 17.08.2014 at 01:13

Written by Bad English on 17.08.2014 at 00:31

then you need to learn a lot ....

Teach me PLS

read this tread from a to z

You're in Ger wright ... go to each region try many beers
from hefe weizen, dunjel weizen, bock biers, winter bocks, kölsh, keller biers, rauchbiers in Bamberg, altbiers, märzen special maj bocks, all Oktoberfest (can get similar in some village fest ) ---- you will forgot about lager and pilsener.... but I warn you you wont like many from those, at 1th time... taste be weird ... but you need get use to it ....
about lager, dunkel and schwarzbier can be good, since is close to lager, well mainly black lager
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
JD
Kafir

17.08.2014 at 01:27
@K7: I see where you're going, but le me tell ya that I tried a lot of German beers and still trying new stuff usually in bars, but it's too hard for me to remember all these German beer names(and not intrested) since I'm forgin and still learning the language. And my city Bremen is famous of manufacturing Beck's so 70% of the time I drink it
----
"The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull"
Bad English
nobody

17.08.2014 at 01:44
Written by JD on 17.08.2014 at 01:27

@K7: I see where you're going, but le me tell ya that I tried a lot of German beers and still trying new stuff usually in bars, but it's too hard for me to remember all these German beer names(and not intrested) since I'm forgin and still learning the language. And my city Bremen is famous of manufacturing Beck's so 70% of the time I drink it

I cant remember also what I have tryd but you should try diferent styles ... go to Holland or US , and Britain as well...
----

toxx
Supreme being

21.08.2014 at 08:23
Written by BitterCOld on 16.08.2014 at 02:48

Tried a variety of beer apps, just gave up. most annoyed me. far too difficult to find a beer or brewery (search by state, then alpha? why not jsut search) or one that scored you points for beers... only it was centric to certain beers (dogfishhead) while particularly rare Deschutes or Odells just didn't score over an IPA or Pale Ale you could find at the supermarket.

I recommend Untappd. You'll find most beers there by just searching the name. If it's not there, you can add it yourself. The database is quite extensive. If you search a beer, you'll also see the average rating it has. You can also search for breweries. You can check in and rate a beer in just seconds if you want.

I've tried a few beer apps, but this one is by far the best one I have used.
Bad English
nobody

20.09.2014 at 13:45
So bought 2X 4 Oktoberfest 2 bottles from each what is available here
Spaten, Paulaner, Höfbrau and Lowenbrau ... seems Hacker-Pschorr-Bräu is available in only some place sin the Sweden but Augustiner-Bräu not at all
Well I have heard there are other similar village events in the Bayern where they made and serve similar type Märzen Special?
same as I heard they made in 80's beer lighter to sell to mainstream ppl who don't know much about beer and also screw up prises
Well beer is batter as piss lager made from those braveries (dunkel is extreme underated, hefe weizen, dunkel , not shore all made it) , but still good beer buy at this time, but this will be more less not other years I bought super huge bottle collations
----

Bad English
nobody

10.10.2014 at 15:04
I tried Mariestad Dunkel
Well nothing special , same as other this beer, I have tried better German dunkel , and schwarcbeirs even Latvian are better
only color was more less dunkel.. but if mainstream Swedish bar would have this as ordinary beers I wouk buy it, darker stands higher as lighter (unless its pale ale even modern one)
----

Esgeea

12.10.2014 at 11:30
Although I think it shouldn't even be named "beer", Guinness is by far my favourite. Especially when I drank it in Ireland... I wanted to buy other local beers but I simply couldn't because every single time my brain was saying "Guinness" ) Luckly I had friends that let me taste their beers )
Bad English
nobody

12.10.2014 at 12:33
Written by Esgeea on 12.10.2014 at 11:30

Although I think it shouldn't even be named "beer", Guinness is by far my favourite. Especially when I drank it in Ireland... I wanted to buy other local beers but I simply couldn't because every single time my brain was saying "Guinness" ) Luckly I had friends that let me taste their beers )

Ireland has like 10 stouts maybe 12 and its hard to get those even there
Guinness, Murfies, then Beamish and Killkanney (what is not a stout) other is maybe possible get in some 2 pubs in Dublin or some super market on some acations .... and this is sad actually
----

Esgeea

12.10.2014 at 17:17
Here in Bucharest (Romania) it almost becamed a trend, 2-3 years ago, that many so called irish pubs were opened. So they have some irish drinks.. although they don't even respect the art of pouring Guinness or they don't play some good music, but it's nice. We also have a place that it's called 100 Beers where you can drink lots of foreign beers which is pretty cool.
Bad English
nobody

12.10.2014 at 18:34
Written by Esgeea on 12.10.2014 at 17:17

Here in Bucharest (Romania) it almost becamed a trend, 2-3 years ago, that many so called irish pubs were opened. So they have some irish drinks.. although they don't even respect the art of pouring Guinness or they don't play some good music, but it's nice. We also have a place that it's called 100 Beers where you can drink lots of foreign beers which is pretty cool.

irish pubs are more less unique they sell more less other nations beers as well and I hope that place are good, because I hope there can be bought many types of beers not piss lagers n pilseners
----

Esgeea

12.10.2014 at 18:41
Unfortunately most of those pubs I was talking about are not quite awesome,I think and it seems that their main idea is to sell beer at a higher price rather than showing some irish feeling. They are nice though, but they could have a better atention for details.
Bad English
nobody

12.10.2014 at 19:25
Written by Esgeea on 12.10.2014 at 18:41

Unfortunately most of those pubs I was talking about are not quite awesome,I think and it seems that their main idea is to sell beer at a higher price rather than showing some irish feeling. They are nice though, but they could have a better atention for details.

its everywhere diferebt and good beer costs, because only piss lager is cheap
I drink at home anyway , I don't need pub to get real beer
----

Esgeea

12.10.2014 at 19:57
Our local beers are cheaper, but they are good usualy Guinness is 3 times the price of a "normal" beer in our pubs. That's not the reason I love it though )
Bad English
nobody

12.10.2014 at 20:05
Written by Esgeea on 12.10.2014 at 19:57

Our local beers are cheaper, but they are good usualy Guinness is 3 times the price of a "normal" beer in our pubs. That's not the reason I love it though )

Ro beer are to me piss lager n pilsener
No stouts, porters, ales (all its types), rauchbiers, quartderupels and so on
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]

Login or register to post here.