‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]
Users visited: 280  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Deadmeat on 28.05.2009 at 16:38
After making a poll with having only 8 possible choices I decided that it would be better to have a Beer topic. So, tell us what's your favorite beer, why it is and give us all the necessary information about it so that we can try it when we have the chance.

So, keep on the discussion about this great drink called Beer!

As for me, I've already wrote it: Erdinger (i don't know much about it's short etc) is the best. It is a beer that kneeds in your bottle and it tastes great!

Page 21 of 21

Bad English
nobody

08.07.2014 at 22:40
Ok today's beer

BrewDog hardcore IPA
Good IPA 9% alcohol dubbel IPA , wary specifically taste, great hoppy bitterness, whit some ample or lemon aftertaste, great drink wery hoppy, balanced, I dont know how many types of hops they use, but I felt one , no like other ipas where you feel hoppy bitterness and mixture whit many, here was more like one, good head, good taste all time long, good aftertaste , like 3-5 h after it and I feel hoppy biterness into my mouth but I have not drink anything or eat after it ... great one
Maybe biggest minus was its to hot even in the shadow, I was fucking around, 3 h and killing time, in such heat I prefere hefe weizens, dunkel weizens , dunkels or schwarcbiers , still good IPA, next time I go in time, ... I saw bottles what Erik Mols ha stryd last weeks , maybe on Luleå Hamnfestival I will tryd
I drunk this in the pub The Bishops Arms Luleå so no camera whit me, cant make picks ( but originally I was searching some draft stout or porter, since I am stout and porter freak ... possessed whit those 2 beer types
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
nobody

12.07.2014 at 18:39
St. Bernardus Abt 12 - I tryd it in the Bishops , I did not have camera and I did not make picture
10% great beer , great 'Quadrupel, super good, typical belgium ale, to be honest you can stuck whit this one to rest of your life and dont drink anything else on regular bases, just like your think, good beer, I want try rest of those

Brew Dog - Punk IPA

I didn't like it, hoppy taste is so week and varnishes after short time of the period, and in the end it taste as ordinary pub ale , nothing more , traditional ipa hoppy taste is only when you open and also smell is week... waist of money , I know they have better beers and ipa's as well

Siera Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA

Interesting extra IPA; well IMO this bravery is little overrated, they traditional IPA, I dont know how porters and stouts tatse, but for this money I can buy taste , nice head, taste keeps up, but its over after 20min if beer stands in the glass, well I have tryd better , but I dont wanna deny this as well

----

Bad English
nobody

12.07.2014 at 21:28
Oppigårds thurbo double ipa

good double IPA; good smell, taste and bitterness, good hoppy balance, it keeps taste lonmg time but even whit time taste and hopps is weeker, bitterness into the beer is forever , good underrated Swedish brievery

----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]

Login or register to post here.