‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]
Users visited: 311  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Deadmeat on 28.05.2009 at 16:38
After making a poll with having only 8 possible choices I decided that it would be better to have a Beer topic. So, tell us what's your favorite beer, why it is and give us all the necessary information about it so that we can try it when we have the chance.

So, keep on the discussion about this great drink called Beer!

As for me, I've already wrote it: Erdinger (i don't know much about it's short etc) is the best. It is a beer that kneeds in your bottle and it tastes great!

Page 27 of 27

Bad English
Masterchief

12.07.2016 at 14:09
Stone's Ginger Joe, UK 4%

Swedish non alcoholic giner beer taste better, british and they low fuck up alcohol % pisses me of, beer is not footy thing, pub culture sucks, beer is strong and made to taste at home near TV or Music, gosh and expecice shit to, waist of money

Terrapin Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout, USA 6.1%

Good, it taste a bit milk or milk thing but then turns to beer taste, I say brits would fuck this up, even americans could make it better , its so so

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
Masterchief

12.07.2016 at 15:16
Clown Shoes American Monastic DIPA 8.5%

It says IPA; but IMO its dipa, good, decent bitter, but not super hoppy taste, between , enjoyable

Ballast Point Victory at Sea, USA, Porter 10%

When you see like you're tired of beer, this beer makes you change your mind, if you have this beer you don't need WOMENM and FOOTBALL, but just this beer and good music wink emoticon;) excellent beer, vanilla and coffe mix in taste, Erik Mols said best period for beer is 21th century I agree whit him, in old days we wont be able make anything like this.

Avery Brewing Company, Avery Anniversary Twenty Three, USA 7.9%
This was good, taste good warm and cold and basicaly works fine, good peace

----

Bad English
Masterchief

12.07.2016 at 15:18
Stillwater Artisanal Ales, Stateside Saison USA, 6.8%

Good % but taste ok, but dont hold a lot, same head, if you hate pilseners take this to party, also share whit a women, they might like it

Old Ruffian Barley Wine, USA 10.2%

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine Style Ale 9.6%

Great, nice taste, smell, aftertaste, something what well can be enjoyable on regular bases I think

Descend drink, great taste, but a bit heavy to have a lot, good dark season beer

----

GT
Coffee!!

15.07.2016 at 14:52
Anyone using the app "Untappd" to keep track of your brews? Just recently started using it, and haven't quite figured out how it works yet
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
BitterCOld
paid to ban you.

15.07.2016 at 17:33
Written by GT on 15.07.2016 at 14:52

Anyone using the app "Untappd" to keep track of your brews? Just recently started using it, and haven't quite figured out how it works yet

Just check in wit a beer, rate it, write a little note. toast your friends.

Useful for things like, say, my return to Curitiba later today. Can keep track of the good beers I enjoyed vs the ones I didn't click with. And which I haven't.

Really good for people who try a lot of stuff to keep some sort of track of it all.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
Bad English
Masterchief

15.07.2016 at 23:03

I do sometimes but not n mobile, I have no internet and money on my mobile, I can receice calls, call only emergency I have 61sek ... so I use that page on PC but on rare bases
----

GT
Coffee!!

17.07.2016 at 09:36
Written by BitterCOld on 15.07.2016 at 17:33

Just check in wit a beer, rate it, write a little note. toast your friends.

Useful for things like, say, my return to Curitiba later today. Can keep track of the good beers I enjoyed vs the ones I didn't click with. And which I haven't.

Really good for people who try a lot of stuff to keep some sort of track of it all.

Aren't you supposed to take a picture of the beer's bar code for identification?

Spent some time a few days ago adding some of the beers I've had over the years. That killed an hour or two :-)
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
BitterCOld
paid to ban you.

17.07.2016 at 22:35
Written by GT on 17.07.2016 at 09:36

Aren't you supposed to take a picture of the beer's bar code for identification?

Spent some time a few days ago adding some of the beers I've had over the years. That killed an hour or two :-)

I imagine you can do a lot of things. i mostly just punch in what i drink and rate it. if at a bar will add where, but for the most part the beers i try somehow make their way into the collections of one or two of my Paraguayan friends. you can bet we didn't get that Omnipollo i tried a couple months back at the corner bodega!

my total is just since I went live with it in December 2014.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
supanatw

19.07.2016 at 16:26
Hi, I think this is the most appropriate thread for me to post, sorry if I was wrong.

I am conducting a research study as part of my master's thesis at the University of Leeds, which explores collaborations between metal bands and craft breweries. This survey studies attitudes of metal fans regarding authenticity and consumption. It would be greatly appreciated if you could please spare 10 minutes or so to contribute to the better understanding of the mind of a metalhead (your responses are anonymous). Link below:

https://leedsubs.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2rDBkgbnhSKqxN3

Thanks so much for your help!
Supanat Wachiralappaitoon
Enteroctopus

21.07.2016 at 20:49
Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Stout - 11.5%

Favorite beer at the moment, it's like an alcoholic cup of iced coffee with vanilla as well. Not too sweet, not at all bitter. One problem is that you can't really drink more than one or you'll be shit-faced!! Not a bad thing, I just like to drink a lot so this is usually my first beer of the night and sadly I have to move on to something that isn't 12% etOH.
Bad English
Masterchief

23.07.2016 at 01:30
Pite Silver Stout, Sweden 5.1%

Support your local football team not beer, horible taste like piss lager, pilsener, maisntream beer, 5.1% for stout is way to little and specially when it has no taste

https://untappd.com/b/pite-bryggeri-silver-stout/1309502/photos
----

Bad English
Masterchief

Today at 14:41
Ayinger Celebrator, Doppelbock, Germany 6.7%

Germans and Brits gosh boat has horrible things when it comes whit beer. Brits thinks their football is best same their ale is best. Whole British pub culture is shit , shity ale 3.8% or 4% , German football is better but they stubbornness about pilsener and lager boat sucks ass, good is they have 4.8%- 5.5% type off shit piss beers. Bets beer is in Bel, Ned and USA, craft beer only. Scandi is catching up, brits also if don't follow standard % and make beer what is 6%-14%. Beer is home drink, not pub anyway German Beer Purity Law is worts thing what can happen. It means beer makers can not experiment and make good ales, stouts, porters, and other good beers. It ruins all because According to the 1516 Bavarian law, the only ingredients that could be used in the production of beer were water, barley and hops. Add coffee, vanilla, spices, herbs, weed what so ever you can, but such law bans it. Altbier, hefe weizen, dunkel, schwarcbier is OK for summer, but not so good as craft beers
This beer was ok, Ayinger is one of bets mainstream factories and their winter bock what is available nov-dec are great, but otherwise this was just another one, you can drink it its dark and cheep, it can be every day beer, but its not a craft beer !!!! American beer is best

Ballast Point Dorado Double IPA - Watermelon, USA, 10%

I love water melon, of of my fav fruits(and damn medeteranian nations, please stop send to Sweden those what taste like shit, send real ones !!! Would you like if we send there Volvo what broke up when its more as +23¤c? ) anyway great DIPA; but somehow smell if melone was week and also you can feel it taste when take a little in mouth and next time after some time, not direct, somehow flavor don't hold up. Seems its IPA problem?

----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]

Login or register to post here.