Metal Storm logo
Bloodbath - New Video Online

The new video for "Hades Rising" has been released. The song is taken from Bloodbath's album, "The Fathomless Mastery", out now on Peaceville Records. The clip was directed by Village Road Film.

The band previously posted the following update on their official website: "Together with director Owe Lingwall and Village Road Film we just shot the first official promo video in the band's history for "Hades Rising" taken off "The Fathomless Mastery". The footage of the band's performance was shot on location in Vallentuna outside Stockholm and can be summoned up as some serious headbanging with lots of blood, real messy and death metal dandy!"

Visit the mini-site at http://www.peaceville.com/bloodbath, for info, downloads and more.

Source: vimeo.com
Band profile: Bloodbath
Posted: 31.05.2009 by S.K.Ø.M

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 43 users
31.05.2009 - 11:11
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Nice video! not something special but it is good..
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
31.05.2009 - 11:19
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Sometimes videos can help me get the feeling behind certain songs, then help me appreciate the album, but this didn't do it for me...it still sounds like really bland death metal. Too bad they couldn't put out anything half as good as "Resurrection...". Still not a terrible video in itself though.

lol Aekerfeldt looks so awkward in the video. Guess hes used to holding a guitar while performing.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
31.05.2009 - 14:02
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Doc G. on 31.05.2009 at 11:19

Sometimes videos can help me get the feeling behind certain songs, then help me appreciate the album, but this didn't do it for me...it still sounds like really bland death metal. Too bad they couldn't put out anything half as good as "Resurrection...". Still not a terrible video in itself though.

lol Aekerfeldt looks so awkward in the video. Guess hes used to holding a guitar while performing.

yeah but in the wacken carnage imo he looks fine... (he does not play guitar also there)
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
01.06.2009 - 07:33
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
I liked this video, nothing amazing but well, it has some quality. Still I think Mikael moves as much as a tree.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
01.06.2009 - 12:37
Sheol

Incredibly boring video. And the choice of song could be better.

But always nice to see updates from the bands.
01.06.2009 - 23:54
matos

Written by Sheol on 01.06.2009 at 12:37

Totally agree, (imo) the stupidest thing about this video is Mike not having a mic (lol), the result of that is his silly movement.
----
02.06.2009 - 00:55
Sheol

Written by matos on 01.06.2009 at 23:54

Written by Sheol on 01.06.2009 at 12:37

Totally agree, (imo) the stupidest thing about this video is Mike not having a mic (lol), the result of that is his silly movement.

Indeed. The only thing he did was making fists and standing still. You can really see that he's used to holding a guitar.

Hits total: 2759 | This month: 4