Metal Storm logo
Neuropathia (Polish Grindcore at it's sickening best, songs inside)

15.07.2006 - 18:38
Herzebeth
Poland is growing on me lately, damn ever since I heard Squash Bowels actually (a long time ago I mean) so, I know a couple of you already know Neuropathia, their album Satan is a Cunt was kind of popular actually..but fuck dudes they just released another album called "Bubba Luciferi"

In my opinion is way better than Satan is a Cunt, is more comples and structured, I really loved this album dudes...so anyway, for those who don't know this band yet, check the following songs:
(these are .exe files, don't worry they work like regular files , choose save target as and then install...a rar file will appear then just substract the mp3 and that's all...enjoy)

Freaks On The Loose

Spletter Me Blood Red

Bad Boys Go To Hell

if you liked the songs..you will be blown up by the ones in the new album Bubba Luciferi, I'll post a review on it soon...

comments?
----
15.07.2006 - 21:14
Hybrid_Killer
Account deleted
Hey herzebeth, nice find. Freaks on the loose is a fantastic song.

The other 2 aren't working for me at the moment though...I'll come back when I hear em.
16.07.2006 - 06:28
Herzebeth
At least you tried Freaks on the loose...it is a great song actually..those other tracks stopped working and I don't know why though..but yeah man, I'll try to fix this..

tell me...did you like that song then?
----
16.07.2006 - 07:05
Hybrid_Killer
Account deleted
Yeah man, it was a good song. It wasn't mindless/indistinguishable noise like alot of grind core--> that melodic breakdown that lasts from around 0:42-1:00 is awesome.

Nice drumming(blast beats!!) and I like the vocals.