- Stress
- Golpe de Estado
- Possessonica
- Sigma 5
13.01.2007 - 16:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 13.01.2007 at 16:05

aria is shit,all knows that they are a clons of iron maidon...

Xaxax I know it but still its same time and similar music and still remebe rof existemce of USSR who stop and try stop metal poplation

So Aria etliest thay are heavy and loud
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.01.2007 - 17:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by wrathchild on 13.01.2007 at 16:41

Written by Guest on 13.01.2007 at 16:07

turkish metal.hehehe...i say only NO!

And could we know why you say no to Turkish metal? Have you heard Pentagram for instance?

IMO it was non sence post(not yours, but her)

I know that band and also In Turkey are good bands my fav are Dream Flight isntrumental doom/death of Ankara :banger

I had czceket turkish doom bands in MA and there was good one not a lot of but I found some 10-15 good bands like Sleepless in the Dark

and Pentagram are good Trad. Doom band from USA old like St. Vitus

Sorry about out of topic post but I dont like when ppl ignore some country in metal( I woud understand genre but not country)
----

apos;'
[image]
13.01.2007 - 20:00
Loreley
Account deleted

And could we know why you say no to Turkish metal? Have you heard Pentagram for instance?

no,cauce that is so as african metal...only no...

pentogram i found dont true.and satan is uncool...
13.01.2007 - 20:03
Loreley
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 13.01.2007 at 16:52

Written by Guest on 13.01.2007 at 16:05

aria is shit,all knows that they are a clons of iron maidon...

Xaxax I know it but still its same time and similar music and still remebe rof existemce of USSR who stop and try stop metal poplation

So Aria etliest thay are heavy and loud

aria is for a masse people...
ich scheisse oaf diese scheiss untalentierte band...

EDITED BY MODS: Speak English Or Die is the rule here.
13.01.2007 - 21:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 13.01.2007 at 20:00

Hey Im crtistian(wanna be and will be greek ortodox or aremnian crsiatian) and I know satanism is not cool but if say so that same bands in your prof what you like are satanistic too and well I not so much Turkish Penragram fan, but USA band ist doom and I dont see nothing band in lyrics and I actualy dont care because ist for week ppl that music can damige brains

''ich scheisse oaf diese scheiss untalentierte band...''

Actung, achtung!
*Sie must ubersezten zum english, bitte...'''
*translate it

Or Wrat will PM to you ... and then ... and
----

apos;'
[image]
13.01.2007 - 21:33
Loreley
Account deleted
orthodox-is true.=)
i dont like american metall.i think,new metal..
true metal is only in scandinavia.jeg likker norsk metal=)
13.01.2007 - 21:55
wrathchild
staff
Written by Guest on 13.01.2007 at 20:00

Hum, what do you mean by "African metal" then? Cause Trukey is not exactly an African country...

And I was refering to the band called Pentagram, or Mezarkabul.

And yes, you should edit your other post cause one of the first rule of the site is: Speak English or die.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
13.01.2007 - 22:00
Loreley
Account deleted

cause turkes and metall are 2 another things...

can u say me,that somebody from afrika make metal?for me is with turkes too.that is no diskrimination,but there are nationes who can make metal and that is nationes who make another musik better.turkes can be pride with tarkan,but not metal.
i say NO turkish metal!
13.01.2007 - 23:26
Angelique
Bitchy Moderator
elite
[offtopic]It definitely is NOT about the nationality who can or can't make metal, are you out of your mind?? There are many things involving to what type of music is played/listened in certain country but the nationality is not one of them.. if you're saying that Turkish people or African people are not able to play metal because of their nationality you're being very racist and it is a discrimination.
Just because you don't know any Turkish or African metal bands doesn't mean that they can't play it.. gosh, by your age you should have learnt that the whole world doesn't go around your cute belly button.[/offtopic]
----
I have more faith in my plumber than I do the eternal being. Plumbers do a good job. They keep the shit flowing.
-C.Bukowski
14.01.2007 - 00:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
[offtopic]
Ok if stuff can i can too, if no I delite it, but I had thinks to say

@Loreley - I wont discuss here realigion, but ist music tread so and I wont say what i think I about Scandic metal because deep respect to Danmark specely Artilery, KD/MF and other old school bands, and early Norvegian BM and DOOM, early swedish doom, heavy and underground black(I was big colection of Swedish bands) and Finish 80ties heavy, death and black and doom, but still Germany, France and Italy are cloiser for me specely new bands

@wrathchild - Hhaha Turkey yeah ist in Eirasia and BTW Africa I had some good Alegria BM band's who sing in Arab, but plesae dont make me spell names in aerab or Yliside wil kill me, but still quality are good specely band Barbaros

@Angelique - Angelique I agree , only think maybe thay cant lock like ''clasic'' metalheads whit jeans, boots and hair but it dosend mean tahy cant play and BTW Turkey there are more bands and IMO shows how here in Latvia(Mean good shows) but IMO quality how thay play and them music beckground are good and interesting, because those nationalities thay had good and interesting folk music and folk instruments and IMO thay can make good folk metal and I realy loved to hear it

Ewery nation has its won some kind of spirit in music, inspirations Im listening Swor from Armenia and also folk metal band Aramazd(songs in armenian) and ist interesting ist like see all those mountains, IMO place from where band comes gives something into music and lyrics, and thay shood get lil' respect its only i who dont care what ppl say about me and ok

Ok recomendation Aremnain band Aramazzd
http://www.myspace.com/aramazzd
Good and interesting band whit deep emotions and folk elemnts

Hope this will chage some ppl mind

PS I eddit mistaces leither, Im netrvouse now
[/offtopic]
----

apos;'
[image]
14.01.2007 - 11:11
Freezer
Written by Guest on 13.01.2007 at 22:00

can u say me,that somebody from afrika make metal?for me is with turkes too.that is no diskrimination,but there are nationes who can make metal and that is nationes who make another musik better.turkes can be pride with tarkan,but not metal.
i say NO turkish metal!

i don't agree with this, only cause one is Turkish, this should mean he/she can't play metal?
returning to the topic, among the Italian bands there are not a lot who sing in Italian. There's Canaan (though it's not properly metal) that have made some songs in Italian (and this band is really great)
----
We fly through this godless endeavor, we try to explain the black forever
14.01.2007 - 12:19
Loreley
Account deleted
Written by Freezer on 14.01.2007 at 11:11

i say NO turkish metal!

i don't agree with this, only cause one is Turkish, this should mean he/she can't play metal?
returning to the topic, among the Italian bands there are not a lot who sing in Italian. There's Canaan (though it's not properly metal) that have made some songs in Italian (and this band is really great)

italian metal dont existiert too.
only true metal.so, beweisst mir nix davon.ich hab meine eigenes meinung.
ture grüSS!

EDITED BY MODS: Speak English Or Die is the rule here.
14.01.2007 - 12:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Freezer - About Italian bands there are good rock bands like Vasco Rossi and Ligabue and I agree I dunno band who sings all in italian but a lot of band shas some songs where parts in italian like now shore but therer are like Gothica, and some good goth bands who mixed whit doom elements and I woud be heppy to find more bands who sing in Italian language

@Loreley - ''Italian metyal dont exist, only true'' sorry PROMONEX but now Im realy heppy thayt Italy beat Germany in WC, because its something what I wont understand and just quasten how much you know about Italian metal? IMO nothing, so go and search info about Italian bands before post, how many BM, melo BM, Gothh. Doom, Traditional bans are there who play whit sooul and passion ehhh ....
Ja ich haba meine meinung too and I wont change if I wount find strong arguments chage it, so ...
----

apos;'
[image]
15.01.2007 - 00:55
APOHAKC
The Bard
I love Lost Infinity and they are from Turkey, they release they first album for Serbian label so I found their orginal CD and they are great, but they don't have lyrics in turkish
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
15.01.2007 - 03:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by APOHAKC on 15.01.2007 at 00:55

I love Lost Infinity and they are from Turkey, they release they first album for Serbian label so I found their orginal CD and they are great, but they don't have lyrics in turkish

Do you know BM band Ispovest or Izpovest?
I us eto translate one lyrics of them and done almoust corect BM band who sing sin serbian

Abonis are best band who sings in Serbian IMO, realy good and interesting band

Never hear Last Infinty
----

apos;'
[image]
15.01.2007 - 17:14
Sunioj
@Arab metallers, is there any bands that sing in arabic?
15.01.2007 - 17:34
Angelique
Bitchy Moderator
elite
I know one band that sings in arabic, they're called Babylon and they've released at least one album titled 'Where the Vampires live' Some of their lyrics are in english and some are in Arabic, apparently they're from Oman.
----
I have more faith in my plumber than I do the eternal being. Plumbers do a good job. They keep the shit flowing.
-C.Bukowski
15.01.2007 - 17:35
TheKreator
Account deleted
ok...turkis metal is really good...as for romanian metal i would recomend negura bunget(black metal) , interitus dei(gothic shit), altar(death-the early albums),avatar(death)...
15.01.2007 - 19:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Hellraizer also IMO some songs of Orphened Land has in Arab language, etliest I read it
@The Kreator - Hahha all good bands you mentioned, but there was one more melo/black band who sing in Romanian, I was mp3, but tahy gone and I forgot name thay waws from Constanca.
----

apos;'
[image]
15.01.2007 - 20:36
APOHAKC
The Bard
Negura Bunget is great I watched them at least five times and they are also great people. realy like their I am the black wizards Empror cover they play alive, their n' ctului braduli is great album, can you tell me what it means in english? I liked Avatar earlier albums especially Mist of Evil if it is the same Avatar since that was some pure blackish metal
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
17.01.2007 - 00:22
Oskmrgo83
Oskmrgo83
I recommend some an awesome band from my country, Colombia: Kraken. They're great. Kraken plays heavy metal. They have excelent songs: Revolución, América, Lenguaje de mi piel, Vestido de cristal, Huella y camino, Amnesia, and a lot more.

Just try to get some Kraken songs to prove that they're one of the most important and legendary metal bands from Colombia.
----
Now it's time to... rock!!!!!
03.02.2007 - 20:09
Remus

can u say me,that somebody from afrika make metal?

Yeah somebody from Africa "make" metal!!!

Botswana - Wrust, dey opened for Sepultura when dey played in South Africa.(goggle dem 4 their website)
South Africa - Architecture of Agression (death metal)
- Sacrifist (death metal)
- Chief Rebel Angel (heavy metal)
- Man in Suit (heavy metal)
- Armored Assault (melodic death)
- Misericord (thrash metal)
- C4 (thrash metal)
- Funeral God (black metal)
- La Cobra (heavy metal)
- Tyburn (melodic death)
- The Horror Cast (death metal)
- Visus (hmmm...)

and last

- Seether (u must have heard of them, more like alternative metal but hey)
All the above bands sing in English.
So you see people in Africa DO play metal! If u wish, i can send you some mp3's.

but to answer the thread: "Vok off polisie car" sings in Afrikaans but don't really like them.
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
15.02.2007 - 15:04
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
There 's a black metal band call cruentus, they sing in Nepali as well, and therea are some more local metal bands thhat sometimes sing in Nepali.
It seems that most (nepali) metal bands find writing lyrics in Nepali quite difficult.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
15.02.2007 - 15:17
Warman
Erotic Stains

There's a girl in my class who loves turkish metal/rock. I remembered it to be kinda catchy, although something I'd never ever actually buy and give an intense listening.
----
15.02.2007 - 15:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Paganblood on 15.02.2007 at 15:04

There 's a black metal band call cruentus, they sing in Nepali as well, and therea are some more local metal bands thhat sometimes sing in Nepali.
It seems that most (nepali) metal bands find writing lyrics in Nepali quite difficult.

I wanna hear it nepali languge in music, even not metal even fold, can you recomend me links whit samples
----

apos;'
[image]
15.02.2007 - 16:06
Etn_KlrJ
Account deleted
For the french language, there are Hypno5e and Manimal (but that's a mix between french and english the most of the time) =)
16.02.2007 - 04:24
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Written by Bad English on 15.02.2007 at 15:18

Written by Paganblood on 15.02.2007 at 15:04

I wanna hear it nepali languge in music, even not metal even fold, can you recomend me links whit samples

not only metal but any other genre?
for metal(and maybe other genre music are also here) try this link :
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=89984
In the sample(download/stream) list there, there aren't much reputed Nepali metal bands, but I recommend you to listen to the following:
Beyond-Ode to the west wind (this song is after a poem by wordsworth or someone, don't miss this)
Antim Grahan-In love with suicide
Maya-Itihas
Ugrakarma-Suicidal Lunacy
Vhumi-aatanka
This is all I know for now
There are some rock bands there but I haven't listened to their song, for me there are only t=wo rock bands in Nepal (because they are the only good ones)
To tell you about Nepali music, only classical (old) musicians, those two rock bands (namely Nepathya nad 'the axe') and a few metal bands are good. Rest everything is bad (especially pop, rap etc.)
----
16.02.2007 - 04:27
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
@Karasakis: If you are interested about the rock bband Nepathya, here's the link for its samples:
http://www.murchunga.com/search.php?do=list.tracks&col=ar_id&sort=ar&val=61
----
20.02.2007 - 15:58
I aM YoUr SiN
Here there is some names of Bulagarian Bands:
Epizod
Ahat
Era
Kontrol
Signal ( they sound more like rock )
Subdibula
Perfect Strangers
Hipodil
Glades Of Gloom
Miraj
Fleks
But i am not so sure which of them play on Bulgarian or English... i am sure only for some of them
----
My Lord, let me come to you, let me become what my child thinks I am
In you is the beauty of the world, of which death made me an artist
My Lord, let me come to you, let me become what my child thinks I am...
20.02.2007 - 16:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by I aM YoUr SiN on 20.02.2007 at 15:58

Here there is some names of Bulagarian Bands:
Epizod
Ahat
Era
Kontrol
Signal ( they sound more like rock )
Subdibula
Perfect Strangers
Hipodil
Glades Of Gloom
Miraj
Fleks
But i am not so sure which of them play on Bulgarian or English... i am sure only for some of them

I know Epizod I use to know 2-3 bulgarian bands who sinsg in bulgarian but Epizod I had 2 songs
Molet Se - its praying?
Svoboden - Free?

Good band good hard rock good vocals and atnosfere rock, wine i slivovice XDD
----

apos;'
[image]