Metal Storm logo
Free Reign - Sign World Wide Deal With Riot Entertainment

Riot! Entertainment press release

There is a new name in Heavy Metal! Free Reign - featuring the American football team Dallas Cowboy's #75 Marc Colombo, #71 Cory Procter and #70 Leonard Davis along with local guitar virtuoso Justin Chapman - have signed a world wide deal with Australia's Riot Entertainment. Their upcoming debut EP is set for release in the fall.

Free Reign has been branded "Heavier than Metal" for their intense musical style as well as their intimidating stage presence. They bring something unique to this powerful genre.

"This is an amazing opportunity for Riot and to further establish our name internationally," said Riot Owner / CEO John Howarth. "Free Reign is a band with massive potential. There has been an enormous buzz surrounding them since they appeared on the scene a few months ago. Free Reign has already been flooded with endorsements. Their marketing potential is limitless. These guys are already huge sports stars, but they have shown they have the talent to diversify. I am positive that Metal fans will embrace Free Reign and see them take it to the next level. These are exciting times for Riot and we are excited to see what the future holds. When the opportunity arose to work with Free Reign I jumped to it! This is something that has never been done before and this band is a long term project. It's also been great working with John Gomez of TQ Management putting this deal to bed".

"The members of Free Reign and myself are equally excited to be working with John Howarth and his team at Riot Entertainment" said Free Reign Manager John Gomez. "Riot has a great track record and they work hard for their Artists, we all look forward to a bright future together and are honoured to call Riot our new home."

Riot is also the new home for Fozzy, fronted by WWE Wrestling superstar Chris Jericho and featuring Stuck Mojo mastermind Rich Ward.

"I would love to see a double bill with these bands, imagine that! No security needed!" suggested John Howarth. "I know that would be one hell of a gig. Imagine WWE, NFL, Fozzy and Free Reign fans all under the one roof; only the strong would survive!"

Free Reign play their last gig before the NFL Season on Saturday 27TH June at the House of Blues in Dallas!

All info about the band on http://www.myspace.com/freereign.

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 18.06.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 8 users
19.06.2009 - 01:59
Symmachus

A band consisting of professional football players? Now that is a truly original concept.

Hits total: 1900 | This month: 4