Metal Storm logo
Hellfest - Update Straight From The Festival Area

Today is the second day of Hellfest. Many of us (including me, as I must confess) are sunburnt, probably not a single person on the whole festival site slept very well and a substantial part of the festival-goers have been drunk for most of the last 40 hours. In other words; we're having a blast!

Both Pentagram and Bring Me The Horizon had to cancel their set, but further everything seems to be going by plan. The weather is playing along nicely too. It hasn't rained, save a wee little bit on Friday morning, and sometimes a small breeze passes by to cool us down a little.

Only one name has been announced so far, but we've been told that there should be around 100 bands playing at Hellfest in 2010. The one band that has already been announced is nothing less than Immortal though!

We'll bring you a detailed review of the festival, with a lot of pictures of course, in a few days. We've also conducted a couple of interviews that we're really anxious to have your read! Cheers and horns up from Barry, Collin, Cyrille, Ivor, Jeff, (a currently sober) Marcel, Momo, myself, and of course from all of the non-staff Metal Stormers here at Hellfest!

Source: metalstorm.ee
Posted: 20.06.2009 by Bas @ Hellfest

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 146 users
20.06.2009 - 19:15
Mindheist
No Longer Human
You're lucky, all of you. But what are you doing here online?! Go have fun, every second counts and probably your favourite band is playing as we speak, so get your ass up there!
20.06.2009 - 19:37
Elio
Red Nightmare
"(a currently sober) Marcel"

----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
20.06.2009 - 20:02
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Elio on 20.06.2009 at 19:37

And still sober :-)
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

20.06.2009 - 20:08
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 20.06.2009 at 20:02

Written by Elio on 20.06.2009 at 19:37

And still sober :-)

Awesome, show those young punks that the old beer-bellied man can control himself
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
20.06.2009 - 23:34
tulkas
el parcero
@elio@home really long new nickname: haha, I was gonna say the same thing currently sober Marcel But great, sounds like all are having a really good time. I'm jealous
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
21.06.2009 - 01:49
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Cheers everyone @Hellfest, I am certainly missing it this year. Hope the rest of the weekend is equally as great as it has been!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
21.06.2009 - 01:52
Mother_North

You lucky bastards!
----
"i still can't imagine any of them dead. They live on; they are fixed on that far-off region called childhood, were nothing ever dies, not even oneself."
21.06.2009 - 03:36
Symmachus

Huh? There are already announcements for next year's bands? That's interesting. Well, I hope you all are having a gret time.
23.06.2009 - 23:45
Bas
Retired Staff
Having a hot shower at home is one of the most diving things in the world.

Just thought I'd share that bit of wisdom
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness

Hits total: 2846 | This month: 3