Metal Storm logo
Immolation - Sign With Nuclear Blast

New York death metal veterans Immolation have signed a worldwide, multi-album contract with Nuclear Blast Records, who will release the band's upcoming eighth studio album in early 2010.

Commented the band: "We are looking forward to working with Nuclear Blast, a classic label that has become one of the largest driving forces in metal today. We intend to have a new album out for early next year. Expect the new one to have some of the most dark and intense music we've ever put together!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Immolation
Posted: 26.06.2009 by Hamrd

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 50 users
26.06.2009 - 12:56
Hamird
Lieutenant
Well in fact, it's not "sing" but it's "sign".. A tiny misspelling it is I reported to Thryce to correct it.
26.06.2009 - 13:20
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Lets see what this very good band will do with their new record company...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
26.06.2009 - 14:23
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
I hope that they won't be only another band name on Nuclear Blast. They deserve a full support, really.
26.06.2009 - 16:00
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Just wait.. no expetations at all...
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
26.06.2009 - 20:45
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Bring on the new album!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2621 | This month: 3