Metal Storm logo
Melechesh - Start Recording New Material

The following update was issued on Nuclear Blast's website:

"Ashmedi and Moloch are locked up in Sulphonic recording studio in Rotterdam working on demos for the follow up to "Emissaries", the 5th Melechesh album and first for Nuclear Blast Records.

The band are aiming to keep the album Multi dimensional when it comes to the atmosphere of the songs, one of the new elements will be a couple of songs written and recorded entirely with 12 strings electric guitars.

Ashmedi will then head to Istanbul where he will meet prominent musicians there so as to explore the eastern musical traditions of the city."

Commented Ashmedi: "Istanbul is a place where Eastern and Western Music have been perfectly interwoven for decades, and it is a great place to absorb musically and spiritually as Istanbul also has a very fascinating occult side to it as well!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Melechesh
Posted: 26.06.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 59 users
26.06.2009 - 22:20
tulkas
el parcero
This sounds really good. 12 string guitars and looking up for "prominent musicians" in the area. I like Ashmedi's commitment with his music, is what Melechesh such a great band.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
27.06.2009 - 02:01
Inlé

Good-oh, expecting nice stuff again!
28.06.2009 - 22:01
Got Mayhem?

Sounds cool, i liked the last few albums so i'll definitely look for this
----
29.06.2009 - 00:26
Symmachus

Quote:
Ashmedi and Moloch are locked up...

The first thing I thought about when I read that was being locked up in prison. I was quick to find out that that was wrong, though.
29.06.2009 - 03:31
Plaguebearer

Omg

Hits total: 2543 | This month: 4