Metal Storm logo
Mutiilation - First album reissued

30.06.2009 - 19:33
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u113/azgorh/vampires-flyer-big.jpg

This one's been hard to find for a while. Even the Tragic Empire bootleg is only available on ebay now. This is the original version. LP version and 2nd album reissue will also come out.

One more reissue we need: Obtained Enslavement - Centuries of Sorrow.

Thought this was worthy of a thread.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
30.06.2009 - 19:51
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Holy shit, I can't wait to purchase it.
01.07.2009 - 17:44
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
I'll probably get it. Are all versions of this release hard to find & hellishly expensive? Or just the LP. I would buy it just so I could say "I got this for 15$, suckers".
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
01.07.2009 - 19:49
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Typical prices:

DLP: £500+
First press CD: around £100
Drakkar Vinland Press: Around £40-50
Tragic Empires Bootleg: Around £20-30

TER version isn't very good though. It's the remixed version from the LP and the drums sound very overpowering. This reissue is the original version as on the Drakkar CD versions.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
06.07.2009 - 15:17
TheBigRossowski
That's fucking interessting, that's fucking interessting. I don't have any material from Mutiilation
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?