Metal Storm logo
Best Adam Sandler Movie

Original post

Posted by Haddonfield, 03.07.2009 - 22:16
Adam Sandler has been one of my favorite actors for some time now. His stories are completly ridiculous but always seem to make me laugh. My favorite in the above list is Little Nicky, now that was a hard choice. I love the deranged story of a gentle Satan with three sons, two evil and the gentil Nicky (Adam Sandler). The movie has a good rock edge with Ozzy Osbourne appearing towards the end. Which is your favorite and why?

Poll

Which is the Best Sandler Movies out of the following

Other (which one?)
Billy Madison
Happy Gilmore
Little Nicky
Anger Management
Big Daddy
50 First Dates
Don't Mess with the Zohan
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

Total votes: 40
26.01.2010 - 13:29
JD
Account deleted
Written by AnGina-- on 12.10.2009 at 23:29

Voted for other, the only film I found half-enjoyable by Sandler is Click, thanks to Christopher Walken. I hate Sandler and try to avoid his movies as far as I can. Though Anger Managment wasn't THAT bad also, but it'd be better without puky Adam.

Well i watched "click" and Adam Sandler is hilarious and awsome, and Christopher Walken not that funny, Adam Sandler rocks
26.01.2010 - 14:21
Mikyz
Billy Madison for me, close second is the Waterboy ------> Stupid Adam Sandler is very funny Don't mess with the Zohan isn't bad either but it's still offensive imo (Lebanese) but it uses the cliches really well in the end it was a very funny movie with a good ending
----
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
26.01.2010 - 23:56
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I feel asleep approximately 745 times while watching Zohan. What a boreass lame movie that was

and @JD: Walken wasn't suppose to be the funny part, but concirning acting abilites, Sandler's name shouldn't even be near to his.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
27.01.2010 - 02:07
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
Staff
The SOLE semi-decent Sandler film is Funny People but no thanks to Sandler himself.
Sandler is really just pathetically stupid, unfunny and childish. His comedy might be funny to a 14 year old kid but thats about it.
23.02.2010 - 18:01
Roro
Anger mangement
did anyone try " i feel pretty" theory ?
23.02.2010 - 18:12
MeTalRea|istiK
Click