Metal Storm logo
My Own Grave - New Album Streaming Online

Original news, posted on 12.07.2009

The brand new full-length effort from Swedish death metallers My Own Grave, entitled "Necrology", is now available for streaming in its full entirety at the Pulverised Records Myspace page. The My Own Grave e-card also includes the behind-the-scenes video footage of how "Necrology" was spawned. The e-card will stay on the website for 2 weeks starting on 10th of July 2009 till 23th July 2009.

"Necrology" [cover art] tracklist:

01. Awaiting Death

02. Necrology

03. Hail The Blind

04. None Shall See

05. Disciples Of War

06. Cerecloth

07. Bloodline Broken

08. Exhumed To Be Buried

09. Age Of Torment

10. Carnal Revelation

11. Incineration

"Necrology" will officially hit the streets on 20th July 2009.

Official press release: Three years after the debut full-length and a mini-album in between, Sweden's My Own Grave comes back strong with a darker, denser and merciless form of Death Metal with their second effort "Necrology". This is a nasty slab of supreme machine-gun riffs, intensely paced songwriting and with a sound so sinister, "Necrology" will arguably be one of the elite releases in 2009; chained with the abhorrent sound of old Swedish Death Metal and merging with the face-melting brutality of US Death Metal!

This is simply straight-up Death Metal with class, not for the weak of heart!

Features the superb production duties handled by multi-instrumentalist maestro Dan Swanö at Unisound, Sweden ( Dissection, Dark Funeral, etc) and killer album artwork courtesy of illustrator / tattooist Jon Zig ( Suffocation, Deeds Of Flesh, Sinister, etc).

Commented Dan Swanö: "When I hear albums like this, it makes me proud to be a part of the Swedeath phenomenon. Great songs with well-crafted hooks and a musicianship to die for. The perfect blend between old-school and modern Death Fucking Metal!!"

UPDATE

In conjunction with UK's leading extreme metal publication Terrorizer Magazine, the latest album from Swedish Death Metallers My Own Grave entitled "Necrology" will be available for streaming in its entirety once again from 31st August 2009 till 6th September 2009 at this location.

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 01.09.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 33 users
12.07.2009 - 22:49
Symmachus

The cover art is cool. The album name reminds me of General Surgery's most recent album.
01.09.2009 - 17:23
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Terrorizer again... requiring the latest version of Win Med Player? I missed out on the Whiplash...

Yeah, nice cover art
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays

Hits total: 2451 | This month: 2