Metal Storm logo
The Schecter Owners Thread

17.07.2009 - 01:21
Got Mayhem?

I did a quick search and couldn't find a single Schecter thread!
Feel free to talk about Schecter guitars, basses, great deals you found, and anything having to do with this awesome guitar company!

I myself own a beautiful Schecter C-1 Classic in Antique Amber.
----
19.08.2009 - 12:18
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Schecter actually has some really great guitars. After buying my wife a Damien-FR, she helped buy me a Hellraiser-Tempest which has been the best guitar I've played - even over Epiphone and Jackson guitars. For shame, I no longer have the Schecter any more, and since I've moved back to Canada I can't seem to find any one who carries them.

Wonderful craftmanship on a lot of their guitars though, I can't say enough good things about the company.
10.10.2009 - 05:31
MetalSpider

I think if I get a new guitar it will be a Schecter....possibly.

Where in Canada are you Bitter Dawn? Im just outside of Toronto and there's one store that sells quite a decent amount of them. The store is LA Music.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
10.10.2009 - 09:37
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Written by MetalSpider on 10.10.2009 at 05:31

I think if I get a new guitar it will be a Schecter....possibly.

Where in Canada are you Bitter Dawn? Im just outside of Toronto and there's one store that sells quite a decent amount of them. The store is LA Music.

British Columbia man. I think it would probably be cheaper to just make the drive down to Washington (state) and go to the music shop I use to frequent, or the pawnshop - the shop would get them in every so often, and in decent condition, so you save a few hundred. Ah, one day I'll get either my old schecter, or a differant one..some day. I have considered giving either Gibson or Epiphone a try though, I really like the Les Paul body style but am not a fan of either companies headstocks.