Metal Storm logo
Crimson Moonlight

20.07.2009 - 18:33
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Crimson Moonlight is a Christian Black Metal/Holy Unblack Metal band hailing from Jönköping, Sweden. Forming in the summer of 1997 with the intention of playing one show the band stuck together and have released two EPs and two LPs. While their style has progressed from a raw Black Metal to a more Symphonic Black the band has archived some great critical praise. Lyrically the band focus much on the issue of spiritual warfare which is blended with with poetic imagery of the Scandinavian nature and wintry landscapes.

So I am curious as to who else here at Metal Storm listens to them? The band is highly praised in the Christian Metal circles but about out side that? Since I don't know much about Black Metal I wanted to know if they have any recognition there.
----
(space for rent)
20.07.2009 - 19:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Finaly someone open it oen of myt fav Swe bands maybe not musicaly but idea because of christianity , one who's show I wanna see more how others and one of bands whit whom I wanna drink/talk, realy good band,even last albums was more DM how BM, I acnt name fav album all are good, realy good realy we need more such bands
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.07.2009 - 15:32
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I know Eternal Emperor by them...in some aspects it is good, but i guess i wont return to it too often
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

25.07.2009 - 20:00
VPeter
Solid Symphonic Black/Death, Crimson Moonlight is far better then most Swedish Black Metal. Kinda shame they dropped keyboards in their recent album but it's still a good album.
25.07.2009 - 20:13
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I remember, keyboards (especially "piano" parts) was the best thing on their music for me...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

03.12.2010 - 08:26
Yeah, I like this band a lot. I thought The Covenant Progress was amazing. The next album didn't do it that much for me, but it seemed like they had a return to form with their most recent EP. I hope they put out another full length and bring back some of the symphonic stuff...