‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Users visited: 97  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by tulkas on 23.07.2009 at 09:22
Ok, so the deal is that everywhere, the book, and specially the movie, gets bashed around all the time for being an insult to the 'vampire genre', or for whatever reason. I personally don't know much about it, in fact, I haven't read the book, or books, and haven't seen the movie either, so I wouldn't have any intelligent or backed up reason for bashing it, except for what I've heard from a lot of people. I know some of you might've read the book, or watched the movie, so I'd guess you'll have some comments.

Now, instead of having bashing comments about Twilight on several threads, and people bashing it all around, I though I'd open this so it could be discussed properly. And by properly I also mean sticking to posting rules of MetalStorm. Please! I'll leave this pic just to start heating up things

Page 5 of 5

Kennoth

17.05.2010 at 21:51
Written by Roro on 18.01.2010 at 16:30

I am just in love with vampires so whatever they are making, i am buying

Ditch Twilight, and watch the cult classic Queen of the Damned
----
I like my coffee the way I like my metal: melodic and catchy.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Login or register to post here.