Metal Storm logo
...In Deviltry - Line Up Complete

...In Deviltry - the new band of ex- Theatre Of Tragedy guitarist Tommy Lindal - has issued the following update:

After months of searching and testing to find the "perfect" member, it is with great pleasure that we now can anounce that ...In Deviltry is complete and has started working and writing their own material. "It's been a very long, hard and confusing prosess, but we now feel very comfortable with our full lineup, says mainman Tommy Lindal. I really was loosing my hope to find the right people, but in the last stage of testing, something happened. During the test, everybody was playing, banging and the singing was perfect, the chemistry between everybody was united. This was it, this moment is what I've been waiting for all these months".

The full line up for the band is:

Larisse Katarine - Vocals
Filipe Santos - Vocals
Tommy Lindal - Guitars
David Cantidio - Guitars
Raul Damasceno - Bass
Lourran Antonio - Keyboard
Marcelo Costa - Drums

About two vocals, Tommy explains that the main vocal will be Larisse Katarine, but as the contrast in our music, the male vocals will be an important issue. ...In Deviltry will not be a typical "Beauty and the Beast" band, but will place male vocals strategicaly in some of our songs. A name that probably will be noticed out there, is our drummer Marcelo who is currently playing for the grindcore metaller's "Expose Your Hate" from Natal, RN. He's an exellent drummer and convinced us all that his skills is needed in the band. The sound is yet to be set, but to give you an idea, it will be melodic, obscure, heavy, psycotic with classical elements. The first liveshows and recordings will hopefully appear at the end of this year."

...In Deviltry was formed in august 2008 by Tommy Lindal in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. Tommy were one of the founders of the Norwegian band Theatre Of Tragedy in 1993. More info here.

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 27.07.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 30 users
27.07.2009 - 18:43
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Oh, cool news to see that a lineup has completed. And it seems the band will take a more original approach to metal... we shall see in the next year or so now I guess!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
27.07.2009 - 20:17
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Argh! A part of me really was hoping for Liv Kristine. There are few things more beautiful than the first two ToT albums.
----
28.07.2009 - 08:44
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
They shoulda thought up a better name while searching for more members.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
29.07.2009 - 06:51
Symmachus

Written by LeChron James on 28.07.2009 at 08:44

They shoulda thought up a better name while searching for more members.

x2
29.07.2009 - 08:26
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Yeah that's a pretty lame name for a band...sounds like the sound will be all over the place...

Hits total: 1980 | This month: 4