Metal Storm logo
Mael Mórdha - New Album Details

Irish metallers Mael Mórdha have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"As many of you will know, we finished in the studio some weeks ago with some minor touches dragging things out ever so slightly. We are pleased to be able to let you know that mastering is currently in the final stages and Grau (our label) will soon be taking delivery of the finished album.

The album's title is no longer any great secret. It's called "Manannán", after the Irish God of the Sea. It's a concept album and we'll explain that a little bit in the coming weeks. There are eight tracks in total, the names of which are below. We can't be sure of a release date just yet, but we are extremely excited about this album and really want to get it out there as soon as possible.

We also want to get back playing live shows and there are some plans in the works in that regard at the moment. Does anyone fancy partying with us in Ireland in October?"

"Manannán" tracklist:

01. Through The Lungs Of The Dead
02. The Summoning
03. The Doom Of The Races Of Éire
04. Our Ancestors Dwell Here
05. Manannán
06. A Nation In Ruins
07. The Gaelic Twilight
08. Back To Éire

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Mael Mórdha
Posted: 29.07.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 22 users
29.07.2009 - 20:16
Kurimus
Account deleted
And I haven't even found their latest album album anywhere!
30.07.2009 - 02:33
HardSide

Last album was very good, can't wait.
30.07.2009 - 22:44
Symmachus

Ha! I just learned about Manannán when I heard the song of the smae name by Absu several weeks ago! I will be eagerly looking forward to this album; I think rather highly of this band and their music.
31.07.2009 - 02:17
WarriorOfMetal

Siiiick

Hits total: 2571 | This month: 7