Metal Storm logo
Rock T Shirt History

04.08.2009 - 10:54
Oldshirts
Account deleted
Hi all

I would like to introduce my website, www.oldrockshirts.com.

We're not a commercial site, the site was created for a bit of fun, to create an online photographic history of Rock Band and Tour T shirts using only photos of fans shirts submitted to the site by the fans themselves (no official photos)

We have added a number of bands into the database and we have had a good selection of shirts added for you to view. So now over to you, if you'd like to contribute and post some photos of your shirts, all you have to do is take a photo of your shirt, go to the site, click on "Add a shirt" and follow the instructions. It's free to do, and you will be adding to THE online history of Rock Shirts.

Be great to see a few of your shirts on there, thanks in advance for any new submissions, hope you like the site.
04.08.2009 - 11:17
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
First - i suggest you to fix the link - it doesnt work in the way you posted it there

second - the page looks really nice, i spend some time there
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

04.08.2009 - 11:28
Oldshirts
Account deleted
Thanks for the comments. Couldn't make the link work properly in the message, but in my signature it is fine.
04.08.2009 - 12:05
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Now both seems to be okay
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

04.08.2009 - 13:49
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Cool website man the shirts are great !
06.08.2009 - 09:04
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Very unique website. I like it. I'll submit my t-shirts when I get a new digital camera.

EDIT: A suggestion I think would be cool. If you could create an account on the website and have your own inventory of what t-shirts you have or whatnot, that could also lead to possible swapping with other users. Kind of the way the whole album collection thing works on here.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
06.08.2009 - 13:24
Oldshirts
Account deleted
Cheers Dr Rock, appreciate your suggestions, good ideas. Especially the inventory idea, I will look into that. I think the most important thing is that people help us to increase the amount of shirts on the site. Once we can see the popularity growing we can have the option to see all of the shirts submitted by say one person, of course that could be your shirts, or someone elses.

As far as contact goes, it gets a little tricky with regards to confidentiallity, and spam messages. But perhaps if the contributer posts the shirt, and in the description, if they want to sell or trade, they add in their email address, then it is up to them. We won't have any problem with that.