Metal Storm logo
Pantheist - Debut Album To Be Reissued And Upcoming Gigs

UK metallers Pantheist have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"Greetings from the English summer of doom. Since the constant weather fluctuations, incessant rain followed by brief spells of sun and then dark clouds etc don't give us much opportunity to enjoy the summer (in a most un-doomly way), we decided to sit behind our laptop instead and give you a small update about what has been going on in our camp lately.

I have been informed today by Rami that the "O Solitude" reissue has been finally sent for printing, and it will be available in a few weeks time. This critically acclaimed (so I've been told, I'm not making this up) debut album will feature stunning new artwork with cold natural landscapes (literally, as the photographs have been taken at the Black Park near Slough under freezing weather conditions) from our in-house artist, Cheryl Pinnock. We will notify you when this long out-of-print album is again available for ordering.

We are also excited to announce our first gig in Poland at the third edition of the Brania Fest on the 31st October. This gig has been set up by our friends the Polish ancient doomsters from Gallileous. It will be combined with a second gig in the Czech Republic (Karvina) set up by another legendary band, Dissolving Of Prodigy (whoever hasn't checked our their first two albums doesn't know enough about doom death). In return, we are planning a gig in London at some point early next year featuring special guests Gallileous and possibly also Dissolving Of Prodigy. More news about that soon. Also finally, for our friends up north, we will play at The Witchwood in Ashton-Under-Lyne again on the 6th of February next year. We promise a very special gig with tons of atmosphere."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Pantheïst
Posted: 06.08.2009 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 40 users
06.08.2009 - 22:22
Symmachus

I should keep my eye on this. I enjoy what I've heard from this band. Also, I should check out Dissolving of Prodigy, since they were mentioned to be checked out here.

Hits total: 2653 | This month: 2