Metal Storm logo
Soil - Signs With Bieler Bros. Records

Bieler Bros. Records is excited to announce the signing of Chicago, Illinois' Soil to an exclusive worldwide deal. Erupting on the scene with their commercial breakthrough album, "Scars" and carrying through their most recent release, "True Self", Soil have toured the world with rock's biggest names including Ozzy Osbourne, System Of A Down, Mudvayne, Shinedown, Seether and many more. Their Bieler Bros. Records debut, "Picture Perfect", will be released online and in-stores October 20th.

"Picture Perfect" was created by the all star production team of Grammy nominated producer Johnny K (Disturbed, Staind), Ulrich Wild (Deftones, Incubus) and Soil, with Dave Fortman (Mudvayne, Evanescence) handling mixing duties.

Source: bielerbros.com
Band profile: SOiL
Posted: 09.08.2009 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 17 users
09.08.2009 - 21:58
Symmachus

I really think the band's name could be better.
10.08.2009 - 06:20
ScanDoppelganger

I remember listening to them before i was really into metal, and if I recall a lot of things about them could be better.
10.08.2009 - 14:40
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Last album was horrible. These are good news only if they do a completly different work from the previous.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/

Hits total: 2473 | This month: 6