Metal Storm logo
Still Alive - Angra Singer To Produce Debut Album

Angra/Almah vocalist Edu Falaschi is currently producing a young heavy metal band from Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), called Still Alive.

Edu has recently joined the band in the studio: "Their debut album will be fantastic, with cool songs and powerful energy! We are working hard at these songs, the evolution is big and the pre-production is getting fantastic!."

Still Alive (formerly known as Ruthless Cry) was established in 2002 and released its first EP "Into The Snakepit" in 2006. According to Edu Falaschi, their first CD is to be released in 2010, possibly at the end of May.

Edu Falaschi started his career as a producer in 1998 with his band Symbols. He also produced both Almah albums, "Almah" (2006/2007) and "Fragile Equality" (2008, together with his band mate Felipe Andreoli). In 2009 Eduardo Falaschi was invited by the band Artemis (Brasília, Brazil) to produce their debut album which is planned to be released at the end of this year. Besides his work as a producer, Edu Falaschi is currently touring with Angra and Almah and is preparing a new material for the next studio album of Almah, [Link].

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Angra
Posted: 09.08.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 33 users
09.08.2009 - 22:21
Symmachus

This is the second time I have said this today on metalstorm.ee; I think the band's name could be better. However, this band seems to be worth checking out.
10.08.2009 - 06:55
Crème fraiche

Gah I wish he would just stick with Angra
10.08.2009 - 14:37
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Symmachus on 09.08.2009 at 22:21

This is the second time I have said this today on metalstorm.ee; I think the band's name could be better. However, this band seems to be worth checking out.

Thats exactly what I was gonna write!

Still Alive?! Hated this name... I thoght that the ''Still Alive'' from the title of the news meant that Edu was finally go back to focus on Angra, and therefore he is ''still alive'' musically... instead of jerking around with these dudes...

If its good im gonna regret this comment.. but the odds are... well XD
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
11.08.2009 - 10:08
PrescottRosewood

This was a triumph... I'm making a note here, Huge success...
*eats cake*
29.09.2010 - 07:59
MeTalRea|istiK

Written by Uirapuru on 10.08.2009 at 14:37

Written by Symmachus on 09.08.2009 at 22:21

Thats exactly what I was gonna write!

Still Alive?! Hated this name... I thoght that the ''Still Alive'' from the title of the news meant that Edu was finally go back to focus on Angra, and therefore he is ''still alive'' musically... instead of jerking around with these dudes...

If its good im gonna regret this comment.. but the odds are... well XD

im thinking that too..really looking forward to it!!hail edu!!
01.10.2010 - 22:40
GT
Coffee!!
Oh man I just thought the title meant that he would be back focusing on Angra instead of all the other stuff...odd/crap name for a band
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep

Hits total: 2769 | This month: 2