The original post

Posted by Bad English on 10.08.2009 at 13:47
I wanna open this long ago, but here it is
I wanna discuss whit you about bikers, bikers world etc

1)Do you belong to any biker gang
2)What biker gangs are into your area
3)Do you know any biker in person?
4)Do you like them or dislike and why?

Im more interest in 1% outlaw gangs like Hells Angels, Bandidos, Outlaws, Pagans, Mongols, Blue Angels, Sons od Silance, Warlocks, Hells Henchment, Dirty Dozzen, Vagos, The Breed, Brother Spried, Comancheros, Free Souls, Grim Reapers ,

Simply they rule the world, rule the hightway , those Outlaws Ride Harleys, Traffic Drugs, Carry Weapons, Run Prostitution, many people think they are just rebels what dont wanna give up, but no 1% patch means troble, since I was kid I saw some USA movie about bikers, saw some dic about Hells Angels, and sibce then I like those gang's life style etc, peresonaly I think people who ride sport bikes like kawasaki isnt a biker, if you wanna join in USA in any gang only Harley or any other in USA made bike.
Well Outlaws came first in 30's in Illionois hightway, but realy Outlaws MC what we know now came in 60's also Hells Angels came in 40's after WWII where some ex bombers and piliots criate a gang , but when Sonny Bargger join in gang he craite it like they are now,
Bandidos came in 70's where ex Vietnam army wets criate gang, well we know California, Arizona is HE therotory, Chicago, Mitchigan, Florida - Outlaws, Pfiladelfia and Pensilvania is Pagans like San Antonia and Texas belongs to Bandidos

Well Im in Swe its defenetly biker state they rule the roads here and evey other think if something hepens in town they be here, HE came firts in Danmark where they kicked BUllshit MC out of bussiness, Bandidos came lether, and its totaly war here even whit anto tank rockets , but now its over

I hate m Ongols because they fucked up recruiting ranks, to be a member you need be a nah around 2-3 years then club ask you be a prospect (member in training ) it take some years and then you can be a full patched member. You can Mongol only if you have bike

1)No , but I was hanging whit one gang around 2001-2004 but well I cant look if assholes was into it so I quit like some my good mates and fiew of them criate other one,
2)Swe, Hells Angels, dunno name of 99% ers, E4 is HE road, Bandidos is in south
Lv Raven Hearh(my friends are into it) and Wolf Brothers,
3)Yes about 10
4)I like them. because of outlaw attitude imige and thinks like thet, who dears even look to biker' non so its soem kind proetection , but generaly I like because its how to say they loook cool heheh like Dude from Sons of Silance say if you are short hair and clean shaved face you hide something, if you have beard n hair youre outlaw lol and Im outlaw 1% I dont live by socaity rules, but respect laws , try not brokte those lol, if I would born in wrong side of world I would be a biker , I use to have a bike to, but I sold it since I have no licancse , but its expencive life swtile, you need gass for keep angine running, you need cash to travel, so only way live like it is be member outlaw 1% gang or be werry rich and ride alone like thet biker in film about Wild Hogs

Page 4 of 4

Guib

25.11.2012 at 05:50
... I don't like bikers. Sure I like the stories and all, I like bikes.. but yeah Hell's Angels? No, fuck no.

Welcome to Qc
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -
Bad English
nobody

25.11.2012 at 12:39
Written by Guib on 25.11.2012 at 05:50

... I don't like bikers. Sure I like the stories and all, I like bikes.. but yeah Hell's Angels? No, fuck no.

Welcome to Qc

Mom Buschare :p
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
nobody

25.11.2012 at 12:42
Written by Valentin B on 25.11.2012 at 03:25

The underworld here is dominated by some Gypsy clans, the occasional high-profile politician and dirty businessmen, bikers are not involved in any real, visible criminal activity, nor are the very few gangs that exist that dangerous here. To be honest, if anyone were to do a study of the criminal world here in Romania I'd be quite amazed if they actually dug up anything interesting. Petty crime makes up almost everything on the news.

Lets say true outlaws wouyld take care and take a stand, kill gyspi mafiosi

in Scandinavia all 1% stoll weapons from military from assault rifle,s whit powerfull rocket launchers
shooting in Köpenhamn aiport 1995 , bombing in Drammen , 1995 Bandido shoot stinger to angel club house 2 women die, I say 2 wholes, media 2 innocent women(shood be at home not biker bar if they be innicxent)
Such things happened and wqill happen again when Gremium MC will come to Scandinavia
----

Bad English
nobody

27.11.2012 at 14:26
Quote:
14:10 - Phalanx
And btw why don't you just join a biker gang, you seem to know sooo much about and interested in biker gangs.

well I know much about football hooligans, but I aint member of any groop :p

I dont want to, bikers is dead, true bikers are whit out patches nowdays, because 1% nowdays becaim a criminal organisation, its not 70's anymore when it was sortha cool FTW , we have bikes n freedom
Its way to hard to do it you need be a bike, then you're hangaround, if gang likes you're pospect , it means a slave, and I dont like, most 1% gangs here some members is hop hop fans and looks ugly
they care about poper,money and killing others, not buy bikes anymore, its crimonal organisation, you need to kill whenever they ask, and you need do time, I dont wanna wast my wasted life, being in gang is no freedom , I dont like take orders, 8h job is same ,,,, I sont wanna , I like classic bikes, classoc bikers,, I look at pics, but I like ride alone if I will ever have a bike its be for suny summer and ride alone, I like watching old outlaw gang pics, longer hair, denin n leather, so on but well I ansver to it
----

BestMetalstormer

06.01.2013 at 22:30
@Bad English: having a motorbike first as lone rider before engaging in any biker gang for being accepted.

I would ride a motorcycle singly, with or without crews. I turn to focus on riding rather than the crew activities...

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Login or register to post here.