Metal Storm logo
Vidres A La Sang - Almost Finished Recording New Album

Xtreem Music press release

After three years working in the shadow, Spanish darkened Death Metal mongers Vidres A La Sang are back on track to complete and announce the coming of their third opus completing a trilogy that has transported us through the realms of poundingness, brutality, epic, feelings and drama dualized in only one context of life and death.

"Som" is the title of this new album that will reveal new horizons for the band that even though they still keep it loyal to their trademarks, explores new ways to reinvent themselves and keep on growing in their creative camp of maximum maturity. "Som" is a risky and honest work, carefully ellaborated, dense and crushing, intense and suffocating, simple and twisted in equal parts, the masterpiece that should Vidres A La Sang to the top of contemporaneous extreme Metal.

The band has been working again at AXtudios during the months of July and August for an scheduled release date of September 15th again through Xtreem Music which is already their third consecutive collaboration.

"Som" is the third album, the one that closes the trilogy with 6 songs on each record. Previous albums included "Vidres A La Sang" and "Endins". "Som" features 6 tales, 6 visions, 6 songs...

"Som" [cover art] tracklist:

01. Som (Somos / We Are)
02. Policromía (Policromía / Polichromy)
03. Esclaus de la Modernitat (Esclavos de la Modernidad / Slaves to Modernity)
04. A l'ombra (En la Sombra / In the Shadows)
05. El Crit (El Grito / The Scream)
06. No Tornaré a Ser Jove (No Volveré a Ser Joven / I Won't be Young Again)

The recording will be finished around August 20th and by the end of this month it'll be possible to listen to some advance songs on the band's official MySpace.

Source: xtreemmusic.com
Posted: 13.08.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 7 users
13.08.2009 - 21:49
Symmachus

This band seems interesting; I think I want to check them out sometime.
16.08.2009 - 01:56
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Forgive my ignorance but what language are the songs (Catalan?)
----

Hits total: 1886 | This month: 5