Metal Storm logo
Money

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 19.07.2006 - 09:43
money sucks what do you think
22.08.2006 - 07:14
Streetcleaner
Account deleted
mmm come on people, money is the best... at last, it gives you freedom to make your life... I'm not rich, I'm far from it, but I really want to work hard to earn some good money, not for the money itself, but to give me the oportunity of making some things I really would like to do (traveling, buying cds, buying nice things to eat), and that would be absolutely impossible without some money.
22.08.2006 - 13:24
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Guest on 22.08.2006 at 07:14

it gives you freedom to make your life

With this I agree. But I found this a bad thing, I mean there should be more importnat things then money. But there aren't. If you want to live, you gotta have some $. I think I'll start a utopia in the nearby woods, and try to live without money
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
23.08.2006 - 05:50
Daru Jericho
Yeah, living without money would be great. Difficult, but great. I suppose trading would become the substitute.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

23.08.2006 - 06:13
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Money is something completly necessary in the society where we live, and useful of course.
I like money, I can get nice things with it but I'm careful spending it and don't let it be the center of my life, just one more thing in my life.

I don't think that money sucks, if you think so, then it'll be gone, and what will you do without it?
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
23.08.2006 - 07:40
MissAnthropa
Account deleted
It's truth, in our society the money is very necessary and that's is the problem, the people don't know live and can't live without money. For the money sucks!
27.08.2006 - 19:40
Sunioj
I hate money, I have so much debts and financial issues now that are screwing me up, I hate it, I hate money...
04.09.2006 - 21:27
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Written by Sunioj on 27.08.2006 at 19:40

I hate money, I have so much debts and financial issues now that are screwing me up, I hate it, I hate money...

I know it's hard but money is completly necessary to survive, so, hating it will make the situation worst
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
04.09.2006 - 21:29
Sunioj
Yeah you're right, but its just something that Ive had to struggle with since my childhood and my family...Thats why Im thinking populating the moon!

So far Ive been surviving on less than $1000 a month since I moved into my new apt. I dont know how much you guys usually spend, though Im kinda curious.
05.09.2006 - 11:19
Draklar
Account deleted
Written by LethargyMan on 22.07.2006 at 07:12

Money is not the root of all evil. Money just removes the flaws of the barter system.
And brings its own. You can accumulate money for tens of years without using them whatsoever, which brings forth a bad wealth accumulation. And it is in fact way to support greed.

You wouldn't be able to do the same with a tomato.
03.06.2007 - 00:02
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Money can be both good and bad. Money is what keeps civilizations stabalized, and keeps us fed and clothed. With a decent amount of it nice luxeries could be had. But at the same time not everyone can get money and sometimes peoples lives come at a price. Like all other things there are two sides of the fence.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
03.06.2007 - 00:28
darksun
Money is useful and necessary in the world we live.We all know that the poor can't be fed without it.But leaving our honour and pride for the money is a reason for suicide,IMHO.
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
03.06.2007 - 00:28
APOHAKC
The Bard
Everyone who said that he don;t need money and similar, send your money to me
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
03.06.2007 - 07:55
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by APOHAKC on 03.06.2007 at 00:28

Everyone who said that he don;t need money and similar, send your money to me

----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
08.06.2007 - 20:21
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Arian Totalis on 03.06.2007 at 00:02

Money can be both good and bad. Money is what keeps civilizations stabalized, and keeps us fed and clothed. With a decent amount of it nice luxeries could be had. But at the same time not everyone can get money and sometimes peoples lives come at a price. Like all other things there are two sides of the fence.

Exactly my thinking, dude.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
10.06.2007 - 23:52
Pinusar
Account deleted
The way I see it, money is nothing much more than physical form of greed(although not neccessarily in a bad way for some but I couldn't think of a better word right now). If we were to trace back to the roots of the problems associated with it we would probably end up in period where humans abandoned hunting-gathering life and first started storing things, and collecting and acquiring more than they need(food for example). They didn't collect to satisfy their needs but they started storing, thinking about the future, and that was also the moment where people connected money with time. In today's world for example, time is money, the more time passes, the more money you spend and the more you work, the more money you get.

I also see the money as the driving force of economy and as the economy progresses, money becomes more important and it enables dividing the world's riches between people, not always equally. For example I've heard, that 80% of world's wealth is owned by 20% percent of people and vice versa, I believe there is a number of books written on this subject. Such proccesses probably wouldn't be possible without money and such fast economic development.

Living nowadays you have to play buy current rules to some extent, boycotting money in any civilized area probably just wouldn't work out due to division of labour, I think that moajority of people couldn't even feed themselves without it, probably myself included. Although it would be good to not depend on money and for example provide everything you need yourself, I can't see it happening in the near future with me. If I think about it, I don't need much else except food, drink and shelter but I still spend money on entertainment, but maybe some day I will start to produce my own food and build everything I need myself. Let' see