Metal Storm logo
Inner Sanctum

03.09.2009 - 22:57
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Inner Sanctum is a Thrash/Death metal band from Bangalore, India. We have been around for 2 years and will be releasing an EP september 2009.
A track from the upcoming EP is up on our myspace.Do check it out and lemme know what you guys think

www.myspace.com/innersanctumindia

www.innersanctum.bandcamp.com (better quality than the myspace player)

Cheers
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
04.09.2009 - 02:27
skrätte
I Hate You
I really like that. Quarantine makes me want to hear the rest of your EP when it comes out. Good stuff.

You should remove the restrictions on your myspace account so that people can add you or send you messages. As of now it's wanting us give your last name or email address.
----
04.09.2009 - 04:36
thesabbathfan

Nice, another indian band!
i'm an indian canadian

great shit btw! m/
----
04.09.2009 - 06:56
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
I like a lot your style. most of all your vocals are great. the song was nice but decent imo. it had the same tempo for those 2.44 minuted and bored me a bit after some time. but it is a nice try for a new band. keep on! and be more fast cause with those vocals you'll sound excellent on that. also, why do you call yourselves thrash???
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
04.09.2009 - 09:47
Marfere

Wow! I checked your song out without any expectation and I was happily surprised! Sounds good!
10.09.2009 - 10:34
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Thanks for the comments guys, and @skratte i will see what i can do bout the myspace
This was the first song we had written so its kinda slow and quite boring
Will try to get the rest of the EP on when its released.
----

Last fm
Don't click here
07.04.2010 - 16:14
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
New track up. Lemme know what you guys think
----

Last fm
Don't click here
09.07.2010 - 08:08
Bodzilla

Inner Sanctum of the songs are very good, the songs are in an excellent recording quality, the timbre of the guitars combined with the very genre.
Personnel of this band is to be congratulated, I'll be waiting for a release of the 1st album! Greetings from Brazil.
27.10.2011 - 12:08
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
So Inner Sanctum will be playing their biggest show to date. They will be playing support for Metallica's bangalore gig.
----

Last fm
Don't click here
21.11.2013 - 13:12
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
If anybody is interested in watching our little tour blog from our European/German tour earlier this year.

----

Last fm
Don't click here