Metal Storm logo
The Agonist - New Video Online

"Thank You, Pain", the new video from Canadian metallers The Agonist, has been made available online.

"Thank You, Pain" comes off the band's latest album, entitled "Lullabies For The Dormant Mind", which was released on March this year via Century Media Records.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: The Agonist
Posted: 05.09.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 32 users
05.09.2009 - 16:34
Sy-Furr

Shes hot....
06.09.2009 - 05:24
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Great location and use of the motifs of the promotional pictures for the band's album Nothing too exciting in the video, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I'd prefer something a little more contraversial in their videos, considering Alissa's intense lyrical ideas and the even more extreme approach on the new album, but hey, nothing wrong with a high quality visual of the band
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
06.09.2009 - 13:59
Jan Destiny

Nice song, nice video, pretty girl. What else do you need?
----
"Fiction is the truth inside the lie" (Stephen King)
08.09.2009 - 07:30
xguitaristgirlx
Account deleted
The Agonist is an awesome band, even better live.
28.10.2009 - 21:43
Paradox0
Unasuming Madnes
This is the video that got me into them. Excellent editing, and great song writing (both lyrically and instrumentally).
28.10.2009 - 21:43
Paradox0
Unasuming Madnes
This is the video that got me into them. Excellent editing, and great song writing (both lyrically and instrumentally).
25.11.2009 - 22:29
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Canada put some really weird metal, me likes it.

This is strange, one part of me wants to hate this because it sounds like many metalcore bands I've heard... But I can't hate it because this actually sounds good and more original.
Most of the originality comes from the vocalist though and that's a shame, but the performancé of the other members is brilliant as well!

And I just read the lyrics... They are indeed very good.
Hehehe, it's weird, I like more the growls than her normal vocals, what is wrong with me?

Good band, maybe I should check them out.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
10.02.2010 - 04:06
..ExoTeaR..

This band owns, been smashing this cd in my mates car for a while now didnt think she would look as hot as she sounds *****
----
[-0-] Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

Hits total: 3345 | This month: 6