Metal Storm logo
Krallice - Complete Work On New Album, New Song Online

Official press release

Krallice have completed work on their new album "Dimensional Bleedthrough".

Featuring guitar wizard Mick Barr (Ocrilim, Orthrelm, etc...) and New York's new renaissance/man-of-all-trades within the underground metal scene Colin Marston (Dysrhythmia, Gorguts, Behold... The Arctopus, etc...) and now rounded as a full-line up with drummer Lev Weinstein (Bloody Panda) and bass player Nick McMaster (Astomatous), Krallice have created an album that goes much beyond the eponymous debut and have taken their hypnotizing progressive blackgaze into more transcendental, epic, and ethereal territory.

Like the debut times ten, "Dimensional Bleedthrough" is a more intense and much more involved album with its myriad of insane counterpoint and guitar acrobatics. Indeed there is a lot to absorb with this album as there is no let up whatsoever in it's 77 minute discourse. Whereas in the beginning, Krallice was seen as the "black metal band of Mick Barr and Colin Marston" (for the record, they don't really consider Krallice black metal), with "Dimensional Bleedthrough" a more complete band feeling unearths itself courtesy of the stunning rhythm section provided by Weinstein and McMaster (who also does vocals on the new album) and has helped intensify the Krallice sound, one in which they have now defined as their own by converging the styles and influences from all said band members' respective repertoires.

Still the black/death metal influence is still inherent in Krallice's massive sound canvas, along with influences that range from such acts as Voivod along with the inherent familiar traits that can be heard from all members' other musical projects.

An MP3 of the title track can be heard via our MP3 section.

Look for "Dimensional Bleedthrough" to unleash itself on November 10.

"Dimensional Bleedthrough" [cover art] tracklist:

01. Dimensional Bleedthrough
02. Autocthon
03. Aridity
04. The Mountain
05. Intraum
06. [untitled]
07. Monolith Of Possession

Source: profoundlorerecords.com
Band profile: Krallice
Posted: 09.09.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 27 users
09.09.2009 - 19:32
pazuzuovbabel
Pazuzu
It will be THE BEST BLACK METAL album for sure , just like there past years release .. and awesome artwork by the way
09.09.2009 - 20:56
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
I enjoyed their s/t release and am definitely interested in checking this out when it comes out.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
09.09.2009 - 20:58
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Yes, i am interested in checking this one out as well, as I heard some of the s/t and liked what I heard, so may as well give this one a listen. The artwork is indeed awesome.
10.09.2009 - 02:11
Symmachus

Artwork is great, and the connections to other bands makes me want to check them out.

Hits total: 2742 | This month: 3