Metal Storm logo
Ravage - Part Ways With Drummer, Replacement Announced

US metallers Ravage have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"It is with regret that I must inform you all that George "GTB" Bellofatto is no longer a member of Ravage. Change has been a constant in this band since we began quite a while back, but I had hoped our most recent line-up would be stable for once - unfortunately, that was not in the cards and once again we have a change in the rhythm section.

"GTB" has left the band to concentrate on his career outside of music and we wish him the best of luck with that and with any future musical projects he may undertake. We were lucky enough to have enlisted the aid of a great young local drummer named Pete Webber and we can now announce that he will be a permenant member of Ravage.

Pete has played all of the dates on our current US tour, including our successful CD release party and he brings an abundance of skill and creativity. His performances have already gotten rave reviews from those in attendance and I have no doubt that his playing will add a new element of power, speed, and musical depth to future recordings. Also, how ironic is it that we happened to find a drummer named Pete Webber for our Spider Over North America Tour... it just makes sense right? Also you can view some old videos of Pete's playing on Youtube at this location."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Ravage
Posted: 15.09.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 4 users
17.09.2009 - 00:43
Symmachus

Yeah, that irony is appreciable. Best of luck to all parties involved.

Hits total: 2763 | This month: 4