Metal Storm logo
Nominon - Part Ways With Vocalist, Studio Update

Swedish metallers Nominon have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"Greetings people, fans and fiends of the Grotesque.

We're now almost done with the drum tracks at the renowned Necromorbus Studios. It all sounds massive and rotten, there's just no other way! The drum room starts to reek of Perras creativity and I guess he soon for sure are worthy of his price, it comes bottled from Scotland! Mixed with Atlanta/Georgias pride: Coca Cola, he'll enjoy the rest of his time in the studio!

We have some news from the tomb for you all! The drums are now done and put on tape, I guess, 'cause why else would Perra be sitting here beside me, the editor of death, and enjoying his whiskey and coke?

Today the tormented voice of Juha has ended up on a couple of songs too, yes, that means we've started to record the vokills, it all sounds really promising. We can't wait to let you guys and gals listen to this! And by now you should all understand that Daniel is not participating on this recording or the future of Nominon!

Enjoy the mutilation!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Nominon
Posted: 21.09.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 7 users
21.09.2009 - 22:08
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Lol today i listened to "Terra Necrosis".
Shame, he was a competent vocalist although i prefer Niklas Holstensson (Diabolic Bloodshed remains my favorite).
Regarding the new album..bring it on!
21.09.2009 - 22:10
Sunioj
Hell yeah, its about friggin time for a new album.

Hits total: 2341 | This month: 10