Metal Storm logo
Samael - Pull Out Of N. American Tour With Moonspell

Official press release

Switzerland's Samael will no longer be appearing alongside Moonspell on their North American tour this October/November. Taking their place will be Century Media recording artists Divine Heresy.

Samael have issued the following official statement: "Unfortunately Samael will not be able come to North America this fall along with Moonspell. We've checked into every possibility with our booking agent and partners at Nuclear Blast but the financial costs are too deep into the red to make things work. We'd like to apologize to all our fans who were looking forward to seeing Samael live but rest assured that we are looking into coming over again in early 2010. We also want to express our deepest regret to our friends in Moonspell."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Samael
Event: Moonspell: Night Eternal Above America Tour
Posted: 23.09.2009 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 78 users
23.09.2009 - 23:46
mankvill

;_;
24.09.2009 - 00:29
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Too deep in the red? well shit, they shoulda just stopped before they got there.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
24.09.2009 - 02:10
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
Well this sucks.......
24.09.2009 - 03:05
Symmachus

Well, shoot. That sucks that Samael isn't in the tour anymore. Crap happens though, and that's part of life. I hope they do get to go over here in early 2010, as planned.
24.09.2009 - 04:31
Beurb

Man!!
I already bought my ticket... just for them..
24.09.2009 - 14:44
ColdasagravE

That sucks! Samael was the band that I wanted to see out of that entire line up. I'm no driving an hour and a half to get to that show if they're not going to be there. What a drag.
25.09.2009 - 20:40
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Yeah, that sucks.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!

Hits total: 2577 | This month: 3