Metal Storm logo
Arch Enemy - Cancel Appearance At Metal Camp Festival

Swedish Metallers Arch Enemy have had to cancel their upcoming appearance at Metal Camp Festival. One of the band members is involved in a 'personal family crisis' and so the band has had to pull out. Arch Enemy were going to play on the 21st July at the Slovenian Metal festival.

Here is a statement by Arch Enemy taken from their official website: "We very much regret that due to a personal family crisis for one of the band members, Arch Enemy will not be able to play at the Metal Camp Festival in Slovenia as advertised on Friday June 21st. We apologise to all the fans hoping to see us there, and we are very disappointed not to be able to come and play in your country. We are planning to tour Europe again in November/December this year and will do everything possible to find a suitable show to play in Slovenia."

In other Arch Enemy news, the band have announced that they will be headlining the Kerrang! Day of Rock Festival on August 10th in London, UK.

Here is a comment by Arch Enemy guitarist Michael Amott: "'After the full on mayhem of playing to 40,000 metalheads at Download this year we weren't expecting to be back in the UK again so soon... So it's really cool that we will be headlining the Kerrang! Day Of Rock next month. It'll be insane getting together with a few fans in such a small place but we are really looking forward to it and will dishing out some pure fucking metal, Arch Enemy style! In fact we're gonna turn it into the Kerrang! Day Of METAL!!'"

Source: archenemy.net
Band profile: Arch Enemy
Posted: 21.07.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 2 users
21.07.2006 - 21:17
wrathchild

Wow, I hope this family crisis won't last... I don't want to miss them once more because of a cancellation (Graspop 2005), as they're playing at MetalWay festival in Spain, on Satudray 29th of July.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
22.07.2006 - 01:00
PRIMAL FEAR
Account deleted
I never knew that amott would say something so damn silly: "turn it into a Day of Metal!", must be disappointing for the fans though, what a shame
22.07.2006 - 12:38
Savage Messiah
Metal Drummer
someone tell them to come to new zealand
23.07.2006 - 16:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Probobly thay wa safraid of nive wearher in Slovenia, :rollin: because Scandinavian people think +15*C are hot
It was real reason why thay dont come I wish I coud go live tehre forever to south how freeze her.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.07.2006 - 16:14
LYnX

fuck arch enemy!!! fucking assholes!!!
and they can still play at earthshaker!!

but it was really hot.. around 40*C, everything was great, only AE fucked everything
----
27.08.2006 - 14:13
autumnal requiem
Account deleted
i'd like to see arch enemy live just to see how Gossow sing with such a craspy voice..so amazin':banger:

Hits total: 2908 | This month: 15