Metal Storm logo
Eniggma - New Video Online

Brazilian power metal band Eniggma have released their new video, called "The Key Of Eternal Light". The band's first ever video clip was directed by Daniel Hestermann, and was shot in August in Aluminio City, São Paulo, Brazil.

"The Key Of Eternal Light" is featured on the band's first EP of the same name. Currently the band is preparing for their first international tour in several cities of four countries.

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 24.09.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 6 users
27.09.2009 - 00:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Irritable Ted on 25.09.2009 at 21:09

Angra have nothing to worry about then.

Well they shood because Angra sucks and play worts how this band, whit one good album they can kick Angra's ass even people be to blind to understand
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.09.2009 - 18:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Irritable Ted on 27.09.2009 at 17:26

Written by Bad English on 27.09.2009 at 00:02

Written by Irritable Ted on 25.09.2009 at 21:09

Angra have nothing to worry about then.

Well they shood because Angra sucks and play worts how this band, whit one good album they can kick Angra's ass even people be to blind to understand

I don't know about blind people, but you are obviously deaf, the vocals are bad and the guitars are even worse, just like your english.

I have heard worst , but Angra is totaly overated and have no ideas, this band has some ideas but I dont gice them more how 2 albums
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.09.2009 - 18:53
Ernis
狼獾
I thought it was about the alternative group Enigma with misspelt name....
The guitar solo was rather baroque, a hefty dude singing plus a pretty girl just like from a Latin American soap opera....
The Night-Queen scream of the singer in the end was brutal.....but Ed from Angra can do a whole song like that....

Hits total: 2162 | This month: 4