Metal Storm logo
Elexorien - Part Ways With Vocalist

Dutch metallers Elexorien announced the departure of Iné Zijlstra as vocalist of Elexorien. Due to personal differences, we no longer feel we are a solid unit, and we were left with no other choice but to go separate ways.

Iné Zijlstra comments: "Although it hurts inside, I've made the decision to leave Elexorien. Due to some personal issues I feel like I can not put a hundred percent effort in this band at the moment. Being the singer of Elexorien has been an amazing experience; I absolutely love making music, being on stage, going on tours and having fun. The recent South-America tour is a fantastic memory forever. It was a great honour to perform for you, the fans. Maybe you will see me in other musical projects in the future. I want to thank Elexorien for all the good times we shared and wish them all the best for the future. I hope the band will be on stage again very soon!
Especially I would like to thank you, the fans, and everyone who helped me or Elexorien the last five years. You're the best, I will never forget you!"

We would like to thank Iné for the good times we shared and fun we had, and wish her nothing but the best in her future musical and personal enterprises.
Updates on Elexorien's future will be posted here soon. No need to panic - we will continue burning stages as soon as possible!

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Elexorien
Posted: 27.09.2009 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 36 users
27.09.2009 - 19:10
albatros

This is sad. She was quite good. In the song Dryads And Trolls she really left her mark. I'm glad, that I had a chance to see them play live last year. It's a nice memory.
27.09.2009 - 19:27
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Good band so far...wonder what will be...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

27.09.2009 - 19:53
Lord_Regnier

It's not the female singer they need to part ways with, but the male vocalist. I have their first album. I like the music but have never been able to enjoy it because the male semi-harsh vocals suck ass.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
28.09.2009 - 01:18
Symmachus

That sucks about that vocalist leaving. Best of luck to both parties. I'm listening to Elexorien right now (it's their song "The Curse". It's great so far).
28.09.2009 - 12:17
Promonex
Cathemeral
Sad indeed. I don't care a lot about the music, but they are a nice bunch of people who seemed to get along with each other just perfectly. But then again that impression is one and half years old.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 2610 | This month: 5