Metal Storm logo
Symphony X - Bassist Is Fully Recovered

Michael LePond, the bassist from Power/Progressive/Symphonic Metal band Symphony X has fully recovered from Crohn's Disease. The bassist was diagnosed with the bowel disorder earlier this year, and the band was forced to cancel some European tours. He was discharged from hospital a couple of months ago, but he still wasn't 100% well. He's made a full recovery now though, and he says he feels "...strong as ever."

Here is a statement from LePond, taken from Symphony X's official website: "Hello everybody!! First of all, I want to let you that I am now fully recovered. I have gained all of my weight back and feel as strong as ever. My bass chops are back up to speed, just in time for the recording of the new CD.

Secondly, I want to give my deepest thanks to all of you for your sympathy and support during my illness. I read every single e-mail that was sent to me. It was better than any medicine I could have taken. I will never forget the kindness you guys have shown me.
I love all of you.."

Source: symphonyx.com
Band profile: Symphony X
Posted: 21.07.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 0 users
22.07.2006 - 02:14
Daru Jericho

Yeah score! This is awesome news. I hope they get to recording the new album sooooon!
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

22.07.2006 - 02:32
PRIMAL FEAR
Account deleted
Written by Daru Jericho on 22.07.2006 at 02:14

Yeah score! This is awesome news. I hope they get to recording the new album sooooon!

Indeed Daru Jericho... would love to hear the new material once it is released...
22.07.2006 - 02:47
Bitch Boy

Great news. Especially because of the band's new album. The recordings were supposed to take place this July, but with this I suppose there are no recordings yet. Is there any idea of when the recordings are going to begin or, better yet, some release date??

Hits total: 2345 | This month: 18