Metal Storm logo
Nirvana 2002

28.09.2009 - 18:45
Conservationist

Quote:

Sonic preview and description of Nirvana 2002, the "forgotten Swedish death metal band," and what's going to be on the upcoming CD of their demos and compilation tracks.

Nirvana 2002 - Recordings 89-91

Anyone else into this classic Swedish death metal band? I don't like the name and think it's why they were forgotten, because people can't separate them from the idiot Seattle band and don't like year numbers in band names in general. But the music's good, reminds me a bit of Cemetary at times.
28.09.2009 - 18:47
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Great band and Relapse will release a cd with all their recordings before the end of the year.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.09.2009 - 18:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Great band, maybe one of unknown n underground bands ever, ''roots n classics'' in swe DM scene, even name dont sounds like DM band but its awesome, even I know werry fiew tracks what doanloadet, I hope new bets of ''Recordings 89-91'' CD bve good n lil better quality,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.09.2009 - 00:22
Galar
Wicked Mung
Amazing band glad to see this topic.
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
29.09.2009 - 03:30
GamlaSonn

I have yet to hear them, but I love oldschool Swedish DM and these guys seems pretty intervened in it. Should give them a listen sometime
12.02.2010 - 19:38
Promonex
Cathemeral
This band's profile has finally been added: http://www.metalstorm.ee/bands/band.php?band_id=4556&bandname=Nirvana%2B2002

If you want to help completing the profile, you are more than welcome
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
15.02.2010 - 13:37
Don Martin
le fu-
The song on the Swedish Death Metal comp. is very good, I almost bought their cd last month but bought
Devourment and Aborted instead
----
What a tackastrophe!
28.02.2010 - 00:45
ylside

I could never imagine they would be doing a festival this year.
I really like this band for 3 songs actually, I wonder if most of the fascination is just because of the kvlt status. Maybe not, because I used to have 3 or 4 versions of Mourning on my previous computer.
02.06.2010 - 00:35
Galar
Wicked Mung
Saw them live. They covered Pleasure to kill and a Entombed song. MDF rules.
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK