Metal Storm logo
Body Disposal After Death

Original post

Posted by AiwiAstwihad, 01.10.2009 - 12:50
Simple question, which one you prefer and why? Do you want traditional religious funeral?
My vote goes to Cremation. And i don't care what happens to ashes.

Poll

Which do you prefer?

Cremated
Doesn't Matter, I Don't Care
Other
Donated To Science
Buried

Total votes: 40
07.10.2009 - 03:13
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
----
Coldgrits
07.10.2009 - 17:44
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
That was brutal... But totally awesome indeed.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
07.10.2009 - 18:25
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by -DC-002- on 07.10.2009 at 03:13

Tibetan Burial!! http://muzich.blogspot.com/2009/09/tibetan-sky-burial.html

Amazing.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
28.11.2009 - 08:55
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
I'd like to be burned on a pyre on some beach or forest, something like in "Troy" when Achille's cousin dies
28.11.2009 - 17:41
Hamird
Lieutenant
It doesn't really matter.. When you're dead, you're dead and feel nothing. Donating it to science is cooler after all.
28.11.2009 - 17:50
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Hamird on 28.11.2009 at 17:41

It doesn't really matter.. When you're dead, you're dead and feel nothing. Donating it to science is cooler after all.

No I don't want my corpse to be preserved and showed in museums and freak exhibitions....
They're after having an exhibition of cut up dead bodies here in our town....gross....
28.11.2009 - 18:40
Immortal

I'd rather be cremated, that way there's no chance of me ever being brought back again
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
28.11.2009 - 23:47
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
Funny, I used to think I'd like to be buried. But a Friend of mine made me think. He keeps saying he wants to be cremated, I always thought he was joking around because of the movie Troy or Van Helsing. So I keep laughing at him and a few days ago, he told me why. But I may be thinking too much or he's trying to scare me.

He said... 'What if your brain wakes up and you find yourself buried. You can't do anything about it. Just stuck in there with all the underground Rats...and I know you dont like Rats' He had to leave in that last sentence. Bastard. Maybe that's what scared me
29.11.2009 - 00:23
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by -DC-002- on 07.10.2009 at 03:13

Tibetan Burial!! http://muzich.blogspot.com/2009/09/tibetan-sky-burial.html

OMG!!! that's gross!! besided having the death body at home for 3 or 5 days it's horrible, stinky and can spread diseases easily...

i would like to be cremated, it's the easiest thing to do,,,i personally dont like burials, i've been to a couple of them and they are just very sad, watching the body pulled down into the ground while everybody around is crying, shouting, not my fav thing to see or want my beloved ones to put through
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
30.11.2009 - 19:08
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I voted creamation. There is less space taken up that way and ashes can be scattered, so I could go back to the earth quite literally there, as well as much more quickly than someone in a steel reinforced air tight coffin lol. so yeah, cremation it is.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
02.12.2009 - 18:06
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
I wonder what those 7 votes for "Other" could be. 5 of 'em might be:
1. Mummification
2. Dismemberment
3. Eaten-By-Cannibals
4. Taxidermy
5. Freezed

What about the remaining 2?
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
05.12.2009 - 06:07
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 02.12.2009 at 18:06

I wonder what those 7 votes for "Other" could be. 5 of 'em might be:
1. Mummification
2. Dismemberment
3. Eaten-By-Cannibals
4. Taxidermy
5. Freezed

What about the remaining 2?

Drowning.
Auto-erotic Asphixia (Like Micahel Hutchence or the guy from teh Kung Fu series)

As for me... I'd go for organs donation, and cremate the rest. There's no reason to burn organs in a good state that could be useful to someone else.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
05.12.2009 - 06:17
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 05.12.2009 at 06:07

As for me... I'd go for organs donation, and cremate the rest. There's no reason to burn organs in a good state that could be useful to someone else.

Same here, you could save someone's life with your already dead body, (liver, kidneys, heart, etc.) and as someone said, I don't want to become a zombie
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"