grotesque (Norway) 100%
Emperial78 (USA) 100%

Reviews

Comments page 4 / 4

Comments: 101   Visited by: 45 users
30.07.2006 - 16:56
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
I'll try to make it to the 6pm meeting on aug 3rd too. I'll be the tall blonde short haired guy with a Napalm Death t-shirt. Hope to see you all there.
31.07.2006 - 14:53
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
I will be leaving Frankfurt on the 2nd, and arriving in Hamburg that night, where i am meeting Judas (Vikram), we are travelling together there the next day.
Hopefully i will be at this meeting too, if i can find the damn thing hehe.
Mel, i will find you there somehow
01.08.2006 - 13:31
Anton Alcolust

yaaaaaaw i take the bus to Germany tomorrow I think that I shall arrive on Thursday morning ! see ya
----
A.M.S.G.
01.08.2006 - 17:35
Black Mass

I arrived in Hamburg with my mate today!! We are going to the Hamburg Rocks gig tonight. Cant wait to get to wacken and party my arse off for 3 solid days!!! If u go to the gig tonight look for me I'll have a pink and black jacket on that says RUSTY across the front.
Matt - keep in touch on the sms and I will find you
02.08.2006 - 11:47
Anton Alcolust

DAY UNTIL 1
i'll take the bus with friend in a few hours , then , see you soon
----
A.M.S.G.
02.08.2006 - 16:42
ItalktotheWind
Wood Troll
Got into hamburg last night, taking the train to wacken tommorow. I guess the bier tent at 6:00 is the meeting? Ill definitly be there, I will also be at the bier garden before the bands play tommorow, ill be wearing my burzum shirt as I said before. Hope to see you all there.
----
"A witty saying proves nothing."
-Voltaire
02.08.2006 - 21:47
Judas
The Amputator
In Hamburg with Dark Cornatus (Matt) and another friend, so close to the best 3 days of my life! I will be wearing my MetalStorm T-shirt of course!!! We might go to this pre-party thing later tonight though. I have darkish skin, not-very-long dark brown hair, and and am wearing a Helloween shirt.
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
07.08.2006 - 00:41
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
Written by Judas on 02.08.2006 at 21:47

In Hamburg with Dark Cornatus (Matt) and another friend, so close to the best 3 days of my life! I will be wearing my MetalStorm T-shirt of course!!! We might go to this pre-party thing later tonight though. I have darkish skin, not-very-long dark brown hair, and and am wearing a Helloween shirt.

oh. really...
07.08.2006 - 21:47
Ravensclaw
Account deleted
LMAO sorry i dount think i met anyone.... LMAO but JUDAS i think i saw you gamma ray i was the guy from Mauritius who got a beer of gamma ray at the meet and greet....

MAN for all those who didnt go to the headbangers ballroom before and after wacken i must say you guys missed on a lot of stuff!!!!!!!

AS USUAL WACKEN FUCKING KICKED ASSS!!!!!! (blackmass sorry i dont think i saw either for the ACDC karaoke )
08.08.2006 - 01:37
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
i met kaoskrew,abyme,dark cornatus,black mass,judas,jupitreas....
08.08.2006 - 15:01
Judas
The Amputator
@Ravensclaw: Yeah that was me, you were with that Scottish guy in the queue afterwards. Dark Cornatus was the guy with me.

@buki: What's that Croatian word for 'cheers' again?
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."

Hits total: 6681 | This month: 13