Metal Storm logo
Manowar - To Tour The World In 2010

The band have announced that they will embark on their "Death To Infidels World Tour 2010" next year. Two German dates have been announced, the rest are to follow.

"That's right! The Kings Of Metal are hitting the road again. Marking Manowar's first world tour since 1998, Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 is sure to be a grand testament to one of the greatest heavy metal bands of all time. Don't miss the chance to see Manowar in all their glory as they take up the reins for their first globetrotting assault in more than a decade.

Tickets for some of the shows in Germany are already on sale! This is the first time Manowar goes on an indoor tour of Germany since 2007. Add to this up-and-coming Magic Circle Music artists HolyHell and Metalforce and the Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 is sure to be one of the "don't miss" spectacles of the New Year.

More dates, both in Germany and elsewhere will be announced soon!"

There will also apparently be "special surprises in store for those who attend the shows", where the details of this are to be announced soon.

"Make your pilgrimage to the altar of metal and bow down before the mighty Manowar.

Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 - Believe. Behold. Become."

Source: manowar.com
Band profile: Manowar
Posted: 17.10.2009 by Baz Anderson

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 31   Visited by: 187 users
21.10.2009 - 16:12
Promonex
Cathemeral
elite
Written by BitterCOld on 21.10.2009 at 01:06

Written by Promonex on 17.10.2009 at 20:35

Written by YoreLore on 17.10.2009 at 19:21

800 dates in Germany and about 6 in other places around there. A Manowar world tour

Being German I'm not really happy about that fact either.

as a German, which bugs you more - the Fanowarriors or those who like David Hasselhoff?*

(* his "Hoffspring" - i.e. his daughter - attends my alma mater. he's been showing up at football games, partying with students. too fucking funny)

Dude, don't hassle The Hoff! When One Man Army & blabla played "Looking for Freedom" as outro on a death metal festival, thousands of metalheads were indulging in partying and were dancing a polonaise. Me included.
(Okay, we were dancing at Manowar's Magic Circle festival as well, but we were the only ones while all the Fanowarriors were gazing at us as if we were scum to make fun of the Gods of Metal. And fun we had!)
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 5431 | This month: 8