Metal Storm logo
Anal Sex Discussion

Original post

Posted by , 24.10.2009 - 22:36
First of plz be polite and serious on this topic cause Im very serious when Im opening this thread. This thread is about Anal sex by all means and it includes a poll too cause its very importan for me to know what metalheads really did about this taboo thing! Me myself didnt do anal sex yet but really wanna try it once cause there are a lot of stories about it ya!

Fmales dont like it oftenly and its so normal cause its a little weird and pleasureless for them, Ive heard that its so important to do it at the very first time and I know that alot of women just do it cause they dont wanna see their partner with abother ones! and yes men loves it in oftenly cause its very tight maybe! Ive started to read a book about it to be honest and it called "Ultimate Guide For Anal Sex For Women" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ultimate_Guide_to_Anal_Sex_for_Women.
tell me if you know any other nice book about it.

in the end I have to say that maybe someone says this a very bad topic and shameless! ok shame on me then! cause I face the truth and dont mind what ppl say! be a little barve yay!

we have to deal with it! this is a little weird and wild topic Im agree, but very important for alot of ppl and for their lives. and I was expected that maybe this topic will be block soon! but anyway I wanted to know how we are open minded and heavy!

Poll

what is your opinion or situation about Anal sex?

really wanna try it once but didnt yet
I did it and I loved it
never will do such weird thing never
its not natural so I dont think about it
I did it and I hated it
very personal I dont answer
just les and gay ppl do such things
Im gay/les and I didnt do it yet
Im gay/les and I did it yet

Total votes: 118
17.08.2014 - 19:53
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.08.2014 at 19:48

What's your take on it Marcel? Yay/nay.

nay
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

17.08.2014 - 19:55
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I've reached a point in my life where I no longer seek it, but if it's on the table and the girl is really interested (giving or receiving) then I'll go for it. It used to be like a borderline fetish for me but it seems my tastes have changed over the years.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.08.2014 - 19:59
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Never in my life have I been into buggering.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

17.08.2014 - 20:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.08.2014 at 19:48

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.08.2014 at 19:45
Could care less is a north American thing. Couldn't care less is the normal standard English thing.

Technically both are correct. If you could care less about something then by all means let us know, but most of the time people mean to say they couldn't care less.

But ya... uh... anal sex.

What's your take on it Marcel? Yay/nay.

and yours ?
affirmative or negative?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.08.2014 - 20:31
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Bad English on 17.08.2014 at 20:30
affirmative or negative?

Quote:
I've reached a point in my life where I no longer seek it, but if it's on the table and the girl is really interested (giving or receiving) then I'll go for it. It used to be like a borderline fetish for me but it seems my tastes have changed over the years.

That would be "affirmative".
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.08.2014 - 20:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.08.2014 at 20:31

Written by Bad English on 17.08.2014 at 20:30
affirmative or negative?

Quote:

That would be "affirmative".

roger that

mine experience is negative, non ever wanted and I didn't bother, oral and vaginal was enough for me whit my ex and one night stands .. but if she asks I can try but quality can be as 1th time
----

apos;'
[image]
29.09.2014 - 15:58
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I have horrible aim. Like srsly, I've accidentally'd anal way too many times to be proud of.

But I'm not that into it for different reasons than people have shared so far - I'm lazy. I'm sooo fucking lazy that even doggy style feels like running a mile. Heh, I'm giving myself too much credit... more like a 10 yard sprint. Anyways, I'm not trying to fucking exercise, so just sit on my boner while I play African Outdoor Handball on my Xbox and then leave.

Written by tea[m]ster on 17.08.2014 at 19:24

Written by Ilham on 15.08.2014 at 21:49

I actually stopped what I was doing to read the whole nine pages of this thread.

lol, don't ask me why I am here either. I could care less about one's personal sex life.

DUDE, it's even in your title

Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.08.2014 at 19:55

I don't recommend doing anal on tables, but if you are the one receiving it, just make sure you lay out the tarp.
29.09.2014 - 16:03
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 29.09.2014 at 15:58

I have horrible aim. Like srsly, I've accidentally'd anal way too many times to be proud of.

Oh so that's why you're called Dangerboner.
29.09.2014 - 16:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 29.09.2014 at 16:03

LOL
----

apos;'
[image]
29.09.2014 - 20:57
ANGEL REAPER

Anal Sex....oh what a shitty business
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
29.09.2014 - 21:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.09.2014 at 20:57

there are no shit in anus where dick goes unless you're not pooping at same time
----

apos;'
[image]
29.09.2014 - 21:26
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.09.2014 at 20:57

Women don't poop, bro

(unless you're talking about dudes, then good for you)
30.09.2014 - 00:35
ANGEL REAPER

Relax dudes it was a joke
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
30.09.2014 - 04:41
Slayer666

"Dangerboner" has been my favorite username on this site ever since I've joined it 5+ years ago. Short, catchy and powerful.
30.09.2014 - 13:10
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Slayer666 on 30.09.2014 at 04:41

Short, catchy and powerful.

Just like his boner.
30.09.2014 - 15:14
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Guest on 30.09.2014 at 13:10

Written by Slayer666 on 30.09.2014 at 04:41

Short, catchy and powerful.

Just like his boner.

what,you tested it?
----
05.10.2014 - 08:28
MetalDoomMaster

Written by Guest on 29.09.2014 at 16:03

I just fucking lost it
05.10.2014 - 10:54
Sunioj

Sometimes it's hard to tell if there's darkness. Lighting wise and other.
06.10.2014 - 15:17
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I read that in Yoda's voice - "Powerful you have become, the dark hole I sense in you"