Metal Storm logo
Diabolic

24.07.2006 - 05:29
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Diabolic is yet another amazingly talented death metal band that emerged from Florida. They never got the acclaim that other Florida death metal bands received, but they are just as good. Diaboic has greatly inspired and lengthy guitar solos in most of their songs and feature intense blast beat-filled drumming. Their final release, Infinity Through Purification, is one of my favorite death metal albums. Anyways, what do you guys think about them?
24.07.2006 - 05:39
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Ive only heard 5 songs from them and all i remember is great DM and liking it a fair bit. As you said they had reasonably longish solos and the drumming was killer, full of blast beats which i love. Havent seen any of their material around before, but this thread reminded me how good they are.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
21.05.2007 - 02:17
Raped_By_Angels
Account deleted
I only heard some songs from them, but so far i like them alot. nice DM.
I think i'm gonna buy some of there albums soon
21.05.2007 - 04:22
Mega-Slayer
I was reading an interview with Erik Rutan,and he was mentioning good death metal bands out right now,and he talked about Diabolic.I saw them once before online,and I remember liking their album covers,so I should definitley check them out.
----

Intestinally Punctured Smurf
21.05.2007 - 04:59
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
lol I don't remember making this thread. Anyways, I thought they had broken up, but I guess they've already written new material, which should be out this year. However, they have a completely different lineup now, so I'm not really anticipating it much.
21.05.2007 - 15:25
APOHAKC
The Bard
I listened only one of theirs albums, when Hammerheart had some presentation in Novi Sad. It is really powerful Death Metal with stupid name lol. Anyway, I really liked their sound, guitar riffs were something powerful, beside that vocals were very good, as I can remember. Anyway, thanx for reminding us of this great band (I hope I meant on same band as you lol), I will surely find some of theirs albums soon
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
11.10.2007 - 21:20
Cut-Throat
I have just listened to the songs Possess The Strength & Marked For Banishment! Really Good Stuff!
04.07.2008 - 20:39
Which album from this band is the best to start with?
04.07.2008 - 23:20
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Infinity Through Purification is a good one to start off with. It's filled with catchy riffs.