Metal Storm logo
Rhapsody Of Fire - Announce "Triumph Or Agony"

For the past nine years or, to be more precise, since the opening tones of their sensational debut album, Legendary Tales, Rhapsody have been one of the most unusual phenomena of the current metal scene. The huge range of their creativity, the number of legendary compositions that the Italian band, with their primary members guitarist Luca Turilli and keyboarder Alex Staropoli, have released so far reached now the climax with the new album "Triumph or Agony" .

A new tour is planned and a new album is on the way, Rhapsody Of Fire will continue to explore musical fantasy worlds with the precision musicianship and unique symphonic concepts that their fans have come to expect and adore. Fresh on the heels of the band's first live album release, Live In Canada 2005 - The Dark Secret, a new name and renewed vigor ensure that Rhapsody Of Fire still hold the passion and power that have always been associated with their music.

Tracklist :
01. Dar-Kunor
I. Echoes From The Elvish Woods
II.Fear Of The Dungeons
02. Triumph Or Agony
03. Heart Of The Darklands
04. Old Age Of Wonders
05. The Myth Of The Holy Sword
06. Il Canto Del Vento
07. Silent Dream
08. Bloody Red Dungeons
09. Son Of Pain
10 The Mystic Prophecy Of The Demonknight
I. A New Saga Begins
II. Through The Portals Of Agony
III. The Black Order
IV. Nekron's Bloody Rhymes
V. Escape From Horror
11. Dark Reign Of Fire
I. Winter Dawn's Theme

Produced by Luca Turilli and Alex Staropoli

RELEASE DATE EUROPE: September 25th

See the artwork here

Source: rhapsodyoffire.com
Band profile: Rhapsody
Posted: 24.07.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 25   Visited by: 6 users
24.07.2006 - 13:46
Lanfawn
Account deleted
I will never get used to their new name
24.07.2006 - 14:36
Bas
Retired Staff
elite
neither will i, neither will i...
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
24.07.2006 - 15:01
Stone
And the new logo sucks so much..
----
-- There is no hope, why don't you ?.. --
24.07.2006 - 15:03
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
I love the cover and the titles september this year will be marvelous, I'm definately going to buy it!
24.07.2006 - 15:24
Raiden
Down Under Staff
elite
@Stone: What do you mean, it's basically the same as their old one
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
24.07.2006 - 15:25
LeDruide
Yep, the cover is good but would be great if they changed their terrible logo.
24.07.2006 - 16:19
Hyvaarin
I'm loving those song titles - "The Myth Of The Holy Sword", "The Mystic Prophecy Of The Demonknight"...
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
24.07.2006 - 17:07
Alouqua
Account deleted
I must have this one! Even if I hate that name, I love Rhapsody. They deserve my respect and I wanna hear what the have to show us...
24.07.2006 - 23:50
danzig111
Account deleted
ummmm i like the cover and the titles seem very enticing lol.....but i really hate their new name.
25.07.2006 - 00:35
Revenant
Account deleted
I fear wave after wave of boring power chord's with about 2 good riffs at the msot, but it's worth a lsiten for the symphonic steel.
25.07.2006 - 04:12
mightywolf
Account deleted
the logo its mmmmm, i agree with Necromancer_S its the same but the cover its awesome and the titles are amazing and i can't wait to hear this one
25.07.2006 - 04:33
Pianoman
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 00:35

I fear wave after wave of boring power chord's with about 2 good riffs at the msot, but it's worth a lsiten for the symphonic steel.

Rhapsody is for me everything but not boring. Every album of Rhapsody is great following their epic and symphonic style.
25.07.2006 - 04:46
Pianoman
Account deleted
The cover is awesome and the best for me.
This cover is more mature than the others.
25.07.2006 - 04:46
Pianoman
Account deleted
The cover is awesome and the best for me.
This cover is more mature than the others.
25.07.2006 - 05:50
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Very good news, It seems to be a very good album, full of fantasy worlds and excellent music, like always
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
25.07.2006 - 06:28
TheSlaughter
Account deleted
If its as good as Luca Turilli... im in.
25.07.2006 - 10:02
Revenant
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 04:33

Rhapsody is for me everything but not boring. Every album of Rhapsody is great following their epic and symphonic style.

TRhapsod's guitar betwen solos, like with msot power metla bands, tends to mostly be lifeless power chords. Otherwise I think Rhapsod is great. Powery bands with decent riffs = Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Therion and (sometimes) Kamelot. Rhapsody could be the most epic band in the world if their metal was half as good as thir symphony.
25.07.2006 - 13:17
Bas
Retired Staff
elite
triumpf of fire or agony of fire

i'd be looking forward to this more if it were just a rhapsody album
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
26.07.2006 - 01:21
Pianoman
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 25.07.2006 at 10:02

TRhapsod's guitar betwen solos, like with msot power metla bands, tends to mostly be lifeless power chords. Otherwise I think Rhapsod is great. Powery bands with decent riffs = Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Therion and (sometimes) Kamelot. Rhapsody could be the most epic band in the world if their metal was half as good as thir symphony.

Yeah thats real but I think is just a thing of style.
26.07.2006 - 01:22
Pianoman
Account deleted

26.07.2006 - 01:22
Pianoman
Account deleted

26.07.2006 - 01:23
Pianoman
Account deleted

26.07.2006 - 01:23
Pianoman
Account deleted

30.09.2006 - 06:16
Icewings
La Luna
I'm so so happy YAY can't wait , I always have loved ,and will love Rhapsody no matter what , I think they are great musicians and very nice in person too , I love the way they express themselves so creative , and put so many feelings into the music ... so well as for the name is a little unusual and I'm not used to it but is ok ...
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
15.11.2006 - 20:10
BMR Monkey
MOD EDIT: a pues si la neta esta muy chingon ya era justo y necesario :banger2:

PLEASE SPEAK IN ENGLISH ONLY, OR PROVIDE TRANSLATION.

Hits total: 3239 | This month: 10