Metal Storm logo
Crescent Moon seeking drumer

05.11.2009 - 19:28
InnerSelf
proofread free
We have recorded four songs uptil now but the fact that we use a drum machine just weeken the dynamic of the sound , many complaints has come about the sound of the drums so we started the search for a drummer.
We will be recording the bands first demo that will be sent to a record lables in February and we want the sound to be extra real
It doesn't matter where are you from ,if you happen to like the the kind of music we play and you are intrested in becoming a part of the band don't hesitate to contact us via email

http://www.myspace.com/crescentmoonsy
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
07.11.2009 - 20:23
JD
Account deleted
Written by InnerSelf on 05.11.2009 at 19:28

We have recorded four songs uptil now but the fact that we use a drum machine just weeken the dynamic of the sound , many complaints has come about the sound of the drums so we started the search for a drummer.
We will be recording the bands first demo that will be sent to a record lables in February and we want the sound to be extra real
It doesn't matter where are you from ,if you happen to like the the kind of music we play and you are intrested in becoming a part of the band don't hesitate to contact us via email

Awsome news!! but what kind of metal Crescent Moon play's!!? becouse am learning how to play drums....i hope death metal...
07.11.2009 - 20:34
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Guest on 07.11.2009 at 20:23

Written by InnerSelf on 05.11.2009 at 19:28

Awsome news!! but what kind of metal Crescent Moon play's!!? becouse am learning how to play drums....i hope death metal...

we play deathdoom mainly but with influences from all around
check our stuff on myspace
----
is not bold enough
09.11.2009 - 04:26
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Damn, wish I still had my drum kit, mixer and mics. Another site you could try (aside advertising on myspace) is Metal Hordes, they may have some drummers who are interested in doing an overseas project, best of luck man!
12.11.2009 - 08:52
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Bitter Dawn on 09.11.2009 at 04:26

Damn, wish I still had my drum kit, mixer and mics. Another site you could try (aside advertising on myspace) is Metal Hordes, they may have some drummers who are interested in doing an overseas project, best of luck man!

It is enough that your designing the logo
and we will try and advertise on Metal Hordes
----
is not bold enough
12.11.2009 - 17:19
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Written by InnerSelf on 12.11.2009 at 08:52

I just enjoy metal man, designing logos is fun, very enjoyable and keeps me in some form of practice in art. I love playing the drums, I don't see myself as a drummer but, when I had a kit I use to spend several hours each day playing.
13.11.2009 - 18:42
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Bitter Dawn on 12.11.2009 at 17:19

Written by InnerSelf on 12.11.2009 at 08:52

I just enjoy metal man, designing logos is fun, very enjoyable and keeps me in some form of practice in art. I love playing the drums, I don't see myself as a drummer but, when I had a kit I use to spend several hours each day playing.

I also try to keep myself always connected with some form of art , I constantley write poems I "try" to draw every once and a while and I spend alot of time on my guitar
and when we started thinking of this project I was originaly going to be the drummer but things changed
and now we are going to buy a drum kit incase we don't find a drummer
----
is not bold enough