Metal Storm logo
Ash Pool

07.11.2009 - 19:02
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
http://www.myspace.com/apbbitn

One of the best black metal bands around nowadays. The samples on the myspace page speak for themselves. Crucifixion Fantasy is probably the best track there but overall the 2 demos are better than the album.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
09.11.2009 - 12:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sounds nothing speclail, even albums looks interestimg, never knmow this band before, in MA was no links, thank's for share myspace
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.11.2009 - 12:41
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Ash Pool yeah... thanks for bringing them back to me. Reviewed them a while ago (here [/self-promotion).

I really like their full-length, it's incredibly raw, chaotic, punky and noisey but solely in the good way. Glad bands can still pull it off nowadays.

The Saturns Slave and Genital Tomb releases should be coming in shortly.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
09.11.2009 - 19:08
Zombie, M.D.
This is really good. Thats really all I can say at this point. Thanks.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
10.11.2009 - 22:03
Meep
Account deleted
Ash Pool are phenomenal. Discovered them a year or so ago after being an ardent fan of Fernow's noise band Prurient.
23.02.2010 - 18:13
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
New album out. 'For Which he Plies the Whip'. Listened to it once and it seems to be a bit hit and miss. I think it'll grow on me
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
27.08.2010 - 22:06
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Ash Pool is still freaking awesome because it's so damn raw yet charming. I never once got around to listening to The Saturns Slave and Genital Tomb releases, unfortunately... due to my obliterated attention span. As soon as I found out they released a new album I ordered it though. Curious, but not expecting all that much. Not sure if they can pull it off again.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
02.09.2010 - 01:19
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Genital Tomb is essential listening if you like the first album. The new albums seems a bit confused. The worst of the lot but still good.
----

Read Watchmen.
02.09.2010 - 04:30
The Turbanator
Just heard their Myspace tune. Fucking hell. I'm getting Genital Tomb NOW!
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
13.09.2010 - 22:21
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Man, I've been on a giant Ash Pool kick lately. I really cannot escape. Genital Tomb review.
----